IX

And... The party started. We were all laying down. The weather was amazing and I was so grateful for that. Laughter and screams were heard from our direction. Screams?... Yes! Screams! We were watching a horror movie. As I get easily scared I was jumping at every single movement. As Yoongi was beside me I was trying hard not to hit him, but... The movie was awful. Well... awful for me. So I decided to go to my room to calm myself down. I knew that Baek Han was in his room so I went straight to my room.
My heart was beating so fast. I was half scared and half worried. Worried... because... everybody was having such a good time, but me... I was... STRESSED. I turned around from the mirror, which is beside my door because I didn't want to see a ghost there of something. I was focused on breathing when I heard the door crack open. I turned around slowly and saw... Yoongi??
Y/N: *I gasped* You scared me!
Yoongi: Calm down! I'm not a monster!
Y/N: I see that! Close the door! Do you wanna die? *I said the last part wispering*
Yoongi: Die!? Why?
Y/N: *I said very angry* Baek Han!
Yoongi: Don't worry! I'm not afraid of him.
Y/N: *I said laughing* You should be. By the way! What brings you here?
Yoongi: I saw that you were really scared. *He started to approach me* And...
Y/N: *I was backing up* And?...
Yoongi:And I wanted to... comfort you.
Y/N: M-me? Wh-Why?... *I hit the wall*
Yoongi: Because I don't like to see you like that. And also... I was wondering *He put his hands on both sides of my head, trapping me*... why are you ignoring me?
Y/N: I-I... You a-are ignoring m-me.
Yoongi: Oh really? I didn't even realised. *He scratched the back of his head*... I'm sorry for that! Really!
Y/N: Sorry for?
Yoongi: *he was looking straight into my eyes* For that... incident.
Y/N: Oh... N-No problem!
Yoongi: *he lowered his head to my eye level* Problem? *He laughed* I have a problem!... My problem is you!
Y/N: M-Me??
Yoongi: Yes! You became my everyday need.
Y/N: What do you mean?
Yoongi: I mean that I really meant that kiss and even how weird it sounds... Since that day I think about you more than often.
Ok... I have to admit it... I am thinking a lot about him too, but... That doesn't make sense. I became his everyday need?... Come on! There are so many beautiful girls in our school and he chooses me?... He got to be kidding me.
Y/N: I-I... Don't know what to s-say...
Yoongi: Just... Don't say anything!
Y/N: *I was surprised, but nodded anyway*... And... What are we supposed to do now?
Yoongi: I don't know.
At that point I was staring right at his lips. Don't ask me why! Even I didn't know. He slowly showed a beautiful smile.
Yoongi: How long will it take you to realise that you love me?
I was just staring speechless at him. He started to close the space between us and ended up kissing me... again. I didn't say that I don't like it. It is just confusing. This time I kissed him back. He grabbed my waist as he deepened the kiss. It felt so good... so right. I felt like flying. But soon our kiss was interrupted by Baek Han.
Baek Han: Y/N?? Can you give me the CD mom gave you please?
He... destroyed our beautiful moment. I signaled Yoongi to hide somewhere. I didn't want my brother to yell at him. I stuffed him in the closet and told him not to even breath.
Baek Han: *he entered my room* Y/N?
Y/N: Yes! *I immediatly handed him the CD*
Baek Han: Why weren't you responding?
Y/N: I-I was in deep thoughts... *I smiled cutely*

Yoongi POV:
I was ready to laugh at what she said... "Deep thoughts"... This girl really is something. Her brother asked her a few more questions. She answered them but She reppeatedly looked at me. Was she... worried? However, her brother left the room and she opened the door of the closet sighing then laughing.
Y/N: He almost caught us! You can get out!
Yoongi: It's ok! I like it in here. *I laughed*... Why were you so worried?
Y/N: Why? You got to be kidding me! You don't even wannt to know how my brother acts when he is mad. Especially when it comes to me.
Yoongi: *I got out from the closet* But... I wasn't hurting you! Was I?
Y/N: N-No! *She got shy* I... liked it too.
Yoongi: *I was a bit surprised* Really?
Y/N: Yes!... Now... I guess we should go down.
Yoongi: Yeah we should. *She got out from her room, but I was keeping my eyes on her. She was so beautiful in that pijama*

Y/N POV:
We reentered the party. The movie was over and the dance party has begun. They were all having fun. We managed to join them dancing and laughing. It was all amazing. I was waiting for this the whole day. I love when I dance with my friends. But something seemed a bit off. They seemed... drunk? I could see that in their faces. Then I noticed the alchool bottles on the ground. As I was staring at them not realising that Jungkook started approaching me. He didn't seem that drunk. Ryujin and I were dancing... Not really appropriate... I felt him take my hand as he spun pe around sticking his body with mine. My back was in front of his abs as he held his hands on my hips. I wasn't really ok with it, I felt really uncomfortable. I noticed Yoongi approaching us with a deadly glare, but someone stopped the music.
Of course...
Baek Han: *yelling* What have I told you?
Y/N: *I went into his direction* Baek Han? What are you doing here?
Baek Han: *he passed me by, heading to Jungkook* Going to teach this punk a lesson.
Jungkook: *he just laughed which pissed off Baek Han*... For?
Baek Han: For?... I'll tell you what for!
He punched Jungkook really hard.
Y/N: Baek Han!
Baek Han: Stay... Right... There! And you! *he pointed towards the boys* Don't move a muscle!
Baek Han: *to Jungkook* Do you think this is funny? Messing with my sister means messing with me asshole! Do you think you are allowed touching her like that? *He gave him another punch*
Jungkook punched him back and... He got really mad.
Y/N: Boys stop! *Baek Han almost hit me with his fist while hitting Jungkook... again, but Yoongi dragged me back*
Yoongi: *he whispered in my ear* Don't worry! If your brother wasn't the one to beat him I would have took the chance!
As I stared at him I didn't realised how the fight between the two of them got rougher. I hate it when my brother gets into a fight. I knew they weren't going to kill each other, but it still looked painful when Baek Han grabbed Jungkook's throat.
Even though he took his hand away.

I was hopeless. I didn't know what to do...