XIX

Y/N POV:
          After Taehyung introduced Mi Sun to us we decided to go to Taehyung's house, because mine was a mess. As we arrived I sat down on the couch in the livingroom. The boys went upstairs to arrange the rooms for us to sleep. Mi Sun and I were alone in the livingroom and Ryujin was in the bathroom.
Mi Sun: Hey?...
Y/N: Yes?
Mi Sun: I heard about... your incident... I'm sorry for that!
Y/N: It's ok... You don't have to be sorry! It's not like it was your fault. By the way? How do you feel?
Mi Sun: *she laughed* Like a baloon soon going to explode.
            We both started to laugh.
Y/N: Do you know what it is? Or you haven't found out?
Mi Sun: It's a girl!
Y/N: Wow... Nice! You know? I felt like it would be a girl too... But I didn't get the chance to see her...
Mi Sun: *she patted my back* I'm sure that you and Yoongi have a specific bond and soon I'll be able to see you walk down the aisle as Yoongi will watch you closely full of tears... Of course if I will be invited!
Y/N: Ya! What are you talking about? You and your daughter will be my bridesmaids!
Mi Sun: Aww that's so cute darling! *she hugged me*
Y/N: From now on we'll be four girls in this group! *I said excited*
Mi Sun: I'm so happy that you accepted me in this group, even though I'm not in the best condition!
Y/N: You can always count on us! We already consider you part of our family, plus my mother will be happy to hear that she has another daughter and her first grandchild.
Mi Sun: Thank you for everything!
Yoongi:*he spoke from the door frame* I see that you are getting emoțional here!
Y/N: Ya! Who do you think you are to get into the discussion of two beautiful ladies?
Yoongi: *he started to laugh* Beautiful? You? You got to be kidding me! You look like a witch who escaped from a horror movie!
Y/N: *I took a deep breath trying to calm down* MIN YOONGI!!!!
           I started to run after him in the entire house. He was laughing and I started to laugh too. Mi Sun watched us and then went upstairs. I managed to push him over the couch as he fell on his back. I hovered above him and stared in his eyes.
Y/N: Who are you calling a witch, bitch?
Yoongi: I was joking!*he smiled*
Y/N: *I smiled too* I know!
            I started closing the gap between the two of us, kissing him. I parted away after one minute. I didn't want this to go too far as I knew him too well.
Yoongi: We should spend more time... you know? Alone...
Y/N: What about a tent trip? Only the two of us...
Yoongi: That's... a... very good idea!
           We had dinner, we laughed, we watched movies and went to sleep. The next morning Yoongi and I packed our things and borrowed Namjoon's car. I assured Ryujin that we'll be fine and that we will come back tomorrow. The forest wasn't far away from Taehyung's house. It was only 20 minutes by car. The road was quiet and everything was going the right way.
Yoongi:*he was focused on driving* God bless Namjoon that he bought a tent and left it inside his car.
Y/N: Yeah... What would we do without him?
Yoongi: ... Seriously???
Y/N: What?
Yoongi: There's no driveway into the forest. *he let his head fall on the steering wheel*
Y/N: *I patted his back* It's ok babe... We can walk.
Yoongi: Ok then! Let's do this.
           We started to walk into the forest after we locked the car. It took us about one hour to put up the tent, but we finally did it. We finished before it was too dark. We got inside and arranged our sleeping bags.
Yoongi: Finally!
Y/N: Alone!
         He looked me deeply in the eyes and got on top of me as I was lying down. He kissed me gently. Then he deepened the kiss, becoming hungrier  and hungrier. We both started to breathe heavily. He lifted my shirt touching my waist and going up to find my bra. He took his shirt off and...
Y/N: What was that? *I asked worried*
Yoongi: *he stopped, trying to hear the noises better* It sounds like...
Y/N: ... a ghost
          He put his shirt back on and went out. I got out after him. I shivered because of the cold air.
Yoongi: I see nothi-
          We could see a shadow passing through the trees. We both got panicked. I could sense his fear. He was looking around panicked.
Yoongi: S-Stay here...
Y/N: Where are you going!?
Yoongi: I need to get something from the tent!
Y/N: Be quck-
          I barely finished my sentence and he came out with something in his hand. He opened the little box and started to pour it's content on the ground forming a circle. It was like a white powder... It was... salt?
Y/N: Yoongi?... What are you doing?
Yoongi: Keeping away the ghost! Get in the circle!
Y/N: *I got in the circle* Now what?
Yoongi: Now... we wait!
Y/N: For?
Yoongi: For the ghost to dissapear. It can't get past this circle.
Y/N: But it's *I shivered* cold...
Yoongi: Come here! *he hugged me*
Y/N: Thank you baby!... Baby?... Can I ask you something?
Yoongi: Yeah?
Y/N: Why did you put this damn circle outside?
Yoongi: Oh I-
Y/N: You could have put it inside the tent!
Yoongi: ...
Y/N: *I exhaled* Now... I have to freeze  HERE??? Go and make one inside the tent, idiot!
Yoongi: Haha... I don't have... any salt... left...