XII

Time flew so fast, it was already 7 p.m. I was waiting outside my house for Yoongi to come and take me wherever he wanted to.

In the car:
Yoongi: Oh... You look so pretty!
Y/N:*I blushed* Thank you!
Yoongi: So... I guess you are wondering where I'm taking you...
Y/N: Indeed!
Yoongi: Ok... Soooo... You've spent și many days in the hospital, with all that "accident" thing, and I thought that I should take you somewhere where we can be happy together.
Y/N: I... Still don't get the idea...
Yoongi: You'll see!
        After this... the road was quiet. Yoongi would say something to break the silence, but I... I was so curious to see where we are heading to... Finally, after a good boredom we were there. I didn't see anything special about this place. It was only a crowded field.
Y/N: Uummmm... Yoongs? Where did you take me? You know I hate crowded spaces...
Yoongi: Don't worry princess, when the time will come You will feel only the both of us.
Y/N: ??... Ok... If you say so!
Yoongi: *he approached the lodge* Two please!
           The old gentleman handed him two bags. I couldn't see what was inside them properly because it was dark. We made our way towards the center of the field, Yoongi's hand never leaving mine. He took out two lanterns and lit them, as everybody was doing the same. Soon the place looked like a starry night sky. It was stunning.
Yoongi: This is for you babe!
Y/N: "Babe? He has never called me like that..." *I took the lantern* Thank you!
Yoongi: Ok... Now listen to me! Look me in the eyes and count with me... When we reach number three we let go of the lanterns.
Y/N: *I nodded*
Both: 1... 2... 3...
           And we let go of the lanterns... I looked up at them, because they were too amazing to take your eyes off them. Yoongi grabbed my waist and gently turned me to face him. He then looked me intense in the eyes and slowly approaching me kissed me tenderly.

Yoongi: *he whispered trhough the kiss* Let these lanterns to lead the way of our love

Yoongi: *he whispered trhough the kiss* Let these lanterns to lead the way of our love. Both of us know that we are meant to be. *he parted away and looked me in the eyes*... Y/N! My princess! Since I saw you I felt that you are the one for me. I'm so grateful for you understanding me and I hope you will stay by my side forever.
Y/N: *All I could do was watch him with tears of happiness in my eyes*
Yoongi: I try my best to be good at words right now... But I feel poetic anyway... I can start fires with what I feel for you and I promise that it will be so easy and we will be so happy together... All of your dreams, my dreams, our dreams will come true, because I LOVE YOU!
            I was so speechless... He never ever acted like this since I've net him.
Y/N: I-I...
            I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him, because I wanted it so badly. He didn't refuse it. As I slowly let go I whispered in his ear:
Y/N: I love you too!
            He gave me a tight hug and kissed my forehead looking so happy as if he was waiting for this moment to come.
Yoongi: Now, that you oficcially are my princess... Will you let me lead your way to my castle?
Y/N: *I laughed a little and bowed, playing his game* Of course... my prince!
          It was so... unexpected and all I could do in the car was thinking about this event. The road was quiet, mainly because I wasn't talking and because I felt so awkward for this to happen.
Yoongi: We arrived!
         I got out of the car, not saying a word, slowly approaching the door which looked like leading the way to his home.
Yoongi: What's wrong princess? Are mad at me? Or are you... scared *he looked concerned*
Y/N: N-No! It's just... Nevermind!
Yoongi: *he opened the door* What is it? *he turned on the ligths, as we took our shoes off*
Y/N: *I was heading to the kitchen* Doesn't matter!
           He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his chest.
Yoongi: It matters! Tell me! *he hugged my waist*
Y/N: You know?... All we have done till now... I thought it was pure friendship
... Now... I understand it was so much more! And I'm perhaps a little bit scared... because... you really mean everything to me and-...
Yoongi: *he cupped one of my cheeks*
I'm so happy to hear you say that-...
Y/N:*I put my hand on his and smiled* I'm just so scared that one day I will lose you, and I don't ever want you to leave me... because I do really care about you and... me... I mean... I care about us!
Yoongi: *he spun me around and glued me to the wall* I promise to love you with all my heart and never leave you... I promise to protect you no matter what... Now... *he smirked* Let daddy treat his princess the way she should be treated!
             I knew exactly what he meant by that... but I felt like I couldn't say STOP... It felt so right and I wanted him so badly. He started to Kiss my neck, and trailed his way to my lips. He started to kiss me slowly and tender, but he was starting to get more hungry and lustful, and so did I... We reached his room, his lips never leaving mine... he closed the door with his foot, taking his shirt off. He parted away, looking straight into my eyes. Even though it was dark in the room I could see the lust in his eyes, begging for permission.
Yoongi: Y/N! You know that I want you so badly. Please!
Y/N: What about your parents?
Yoongi: Forget about that! They are in a trip to Germany!... I just want to know that you want to do this. I mean I don't want you to think that I'm some kind of a pervert!
Y/N: *I laughed at his childish behaviour and cupped his cheeks with both my hands* I promise you that I want this more than anything. So come on and treat me as a princess should be treated... *I smirked* daddy!
Yoongi: *he smirked* Be sure of that!
          He kissed me again and took my shirt off, then my bra. I suddenly felt anxious. I parted away, turning my back to him, and holding my chest tightly.
Yoongi:*he frowned his eyebrows* What's wrong babe?
Y/N: It's just... I hate my body!
Yoongi: What? You have the most beautiful body I have ever seen. Don't worry! I don't love you for your curves, or something like that... *he smiled* I love you for your beautiful soul.
           That assured me that I was safe in there... I was safe with him. I decided to go on. So we had a memorable time. We were both exhausted and out of breath...

Later that night:
           We were both sound asleep. I was sleeping on his chest, dreaming about the beautiful moments that we've spent that night... Then... suddenly my whole body tensed up. My dream dissapeard, being replaced with a black background. I started to hear a voice... It seemed... like a... baby's voice:
"Please save me mommy! Don't let me die! Protect me mommy! I NEED YOU!"
          I woke up panting for air and sweating like I've been running for an entire day.
Yoongi: Huh?... Y/N??...