Chapter 1: Indroduction

Note: all of the following chapters are unedited. Please be aware that I initiated this story nearly two years ago, I was still a stupid child back then. Therefore, many mistakes (made intentionally or not) can be often spotted throughout the book. But it is guaranteed that the writing will improve as you read, I plan on editing the chapters all together once the story will end.

That is all, enjoy :)

-Chichi

...

There was a time, millions and millions of  centuries ago, there existed five sisters who were powerful goddesses. They each ruled something in order to keep their system in place.

There was Zodiac, the youngest sister, the goddess of comets and stars which led to hope and fate. Legends said that if you ever follow her and wish upon any star, Zodiac would bless you and soon enough fulfill your wish.

There was Benison, the goddess of love and fertility. She would assist any good or bad soul to find love, whether it's relationship, friendship or even worship. Benison could also turn evil spirits into good ones, praying upon her will keep the evil away as well as demonic beings.

There was Verdure, goddess of creation, creation of all organisms that grows in the soil such as all natural plants. She was the most suitable for those who respected the environment, in return they were given a wonderful world full of nature.

There was Holocaust, the goddess of deaths. People often asked for her aid when other goddesses couldn't grant forgiveness for what they've done in the past. Holocaust could also help others to rest peacefully even if their life wasn't necessarily that way, she could furthermore take people's lives as they wish to prevent any suicidal actions as well.

And finally there was Angel, the eldest sibling, she was the goddess who created all living-beings, the one who was in charge of all. She granted lives of many creatures for the sake of good she had worked with her sisters for many mortals. Angel had later on made three daughters; Aura, the ruler of all livings in the sky, Selina, the ruler of all livings in the seas and Diana, the ruler of all livings on the earth.

All the goddesses decided to combine their great creations and that when when their perfect planet was born with happy citizens being protected by the five sisters from demons.

One day, all the goddesses decided to defeat All for one who was known as the most evil, most sinful, immoral demon that have ever existed. At the end, the good won over the evil, their goal was to turn him on to the good side, it didn't work that easy as Holocaust was already expecting. She suggested that they lock him somewhere and might as well let him die for all the sinful crimes he had committed. Holocaust locked the demon in a dungeon that had been trapped in a immense volcano far away from the population without announcing it to anyone. She had been working on this project for ages. But the 4 other goddesses considered it as betrayal and decided to lock Holocaust in her own dungeon which she worked so hard for and release All for one.

Unfortunately, without Holocaust's magic and power the goddesses weren't able to keep the demon in control. All for one ended up destroying their masterpiece which the 5 goddesses created, splitting it into multiple smaller planets. One particular planet had the majority of the population, it was named Gondolin. The planet was lost, none of the goddesses could find it, Angel and the others wanted their people back but Holocaust was still locked in her dungeon on Gondolin. Her on the other hand craved for vengeance, she wanted to destroy this planet, and take every single life and creature that Angel had worked so hard for and turn it into a living hell.

Angel and Holocaust became rivals, the two sisters both wanted to win over Gondolin. Angel was still trying to find the lost planet, while Holocaust was still trying to break through the magic spell that prevented her from leaving the dungeon.

...

"Tch, people do believe these bullshits do they?"

"You should be grateful for our goddesses who protected us! If you say speak more nonsense, then you will be cursed for an eternity! I personally suggest you to follow Benison, she can find love for anyone who doesn't and also turn evil souls to good ones." Said a old man dressed in religious clothings.

"You mocking me or some shit?! Then what about Holocaust? What happened if I prayed to her?" Asked the ash blonde as he smirked.

"*GASP! What are you?! A living demon?! How dare you even question about the evil side! We will surely slaughter you if you prayed for that merciless woman!" Answered the old man.

"Slaughter me?! I'd like to see you try!" The half naked boy hopped on his crimson dragon as he flew away from the small village.

"You damn scoundrel!!! You should be banished from Gondolin and never return!!!" The old man became furious.

"Let's go home Kirishima! We've already got plenty food from the village! We won't ever fucking need to come back here again!" Said the blonde spiky hair.

The dragon flew up and down with excitement.

"Woah woah calm down! You're gonna fucking make the fruits fall off!"

The two flew for 3 weeks, Bakugou lived in the wild forest with his dragon Kirishima who can transform into a human for maximum 5h a day. Their forest was named Nefarious Woodland, no one else lived there, but it had a nice shore on the edge of the forest. Both of them lived really far from villages so they had to visit twice a year, every to the nearest town to collect nutrients. Of course Bakugou could still hunt animals with all of his advantageous strategies and his well trained body, but it was never enough to feed his dragon.

"We're finally home! Kirishima you stay here, it's spring so that means there's a lot of fishes and it's early in the morning so they better come out!" Said Bakugou as he headed towards the direction of the beach that was about 30 minutes away from walking.

"Okay Bakugou! You better catch some big fishes! I'm really craving for food right now since I've been flying for so long!" the dragon had steams coming out from his body as he transformed into a red spiky haired boy.

Bakugou walked patiently to the beach carrying a basket made out of straw.

"Ah finally! It's been a while since I've been here" the boy walked on the beach as he started stretching his arms in the sunlight.

But something seemed to suddenly catch his eyes "Woah what's that? That's the biggest fish tail I've ever seen in my fucking life! Hah! Well looks like I just found the jackpot! It better be alive cause it tastes better when you cook it alive!" The arrogant boy approached the gold mixed with emerald tail that was hiding behind a rock.

"Ah can't wait to see what fish it fucking-"

The ash blonde stood there in shook as he saw a mermaid laying on her right side also exposing the upper part of her body. She had (H/L) beautiful (H/C) coloured hair, the mermaid seemed to be unconscious, her forehead had blood stains and her unpleasant facial expression showed all the pain she was in.

Bakugou turned his red face with his hand covering his mouth and nose as he couldn't stop but look at the girl. He was speechless, he had never seen a half naked female in his life...

"Fuck..."

____________________________________

To be continued...

__________________\\________________

A/N: ahh first chapter boiiii! and no I don't need you to tell me that it's fucking weird and the whole goddess thing is just cringy. I'm just really trying my best to find proper names for my original characters uwu

Around 1200 words
(I'll try and make the next one longer!)