Chapter 2: What's Your Name?

"We need to find Gondolin whatever it takes, my people are still waiting for me. Holocaust is on the verge of breaking through the dungeon, it's too dangerous when she is currently on the planet. Only we sisters can protect Gondolin and those who live there. Look through every single universes and galaxies, we shall not give up Gondolin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-hey! W-what the hell are you doing on my territory! Get the f-fuck outta 'ere!" Bakugou stuttered as he slowly approached the female, realizing that she was too injured to be conscious.

The ash blonde took minutes to calm down, he touched her neck to check the mermaid's heartbeat. She was indeed still alive, but her head was pretty damaged as blood was still dripping from her forehead. 'She needs to be treated medically' he thought

"W-wait... WHY THE HELL WOULD I CARE FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP?!? I'LL JUST FEED HER TO KIRISHIMA! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A FEAST TONIGHT!!!" Said the boy as he carried the sea creature on his shoulder with one arm.

Bakugou walked all the way back to his home with the mermaid in the forest. Although he was planning to kill her, he couldn't help but to blush as the girl's  chest touched his shoulder and back.

"Hey Bakugou you're back! Did you catch any- OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!" Kirishima welcomed the boy also questioning the half fish half human creature that he was carrying.

"I didn't catch any fish, but I found this laying around-

"She's injured! We have to bring her to town to a doctor!!!" Kirishima quickly got to the point as he took the girl inside the house where it was warm.

"HAH?!? I WAS ABOUT TO COOK HER!" Complained Bakugou

"You can't eat her!!! She's just like me! Half human half animal!" The red hair boy protected the mermaid.

"Tch, a half demon huh?" Bakugou looked at the mermaid.

"We're not necessarily demons Bakugou..." Kirishima told.

Kirishima and Bakugou gave the girl some clothes and blankets to keep her warm and to cover her upper body. They didn't have any first med kit, so they just ripped some soft fabric to temporarily stop the wound from bleeding. After that Bakugou had to go hunting near the house, after all he didn't bring anything other than a half demonic creature from the beach. Kirishima looked after the girl in their wooden treehouse while she was still unconscious laying on a bed made out of straw.

(A/N: the treehouse looked a little like this, but you also have to use your imagination to kinda picture a cave for Kiri to sleep in

(A/N: the treehouse looked a little like this, but you also have to use your imagination to kinda picture a cave for Kiri to sleep in. The forest is pretty dark so there isn't must sunlight, art doesn't belong to me!)

The sun starts to set, Bakugou came back just in time with three wild boars for supper. They decided to have a nice little barbecue outside, Kirishima transformed into a dragon and lit up a fire. They started to eat and chat a little at the same time, they talked about what they should do about the mermaid