Chapter 15: Ya Yeet (dont worry this is a chap)

Current day: January 8th, Wednesday

(Y/N) has so far enjoyed her stay at the castle, she liked hanging out with Tsuyu but she highly doubt that Shoto would let her roam around the castle. This morning, well noon... she finally woke up at a super late time but the prince still waited patiently so that he can give the girl lunch.

"Ouuuu! What's dis?" Asked (Y/N) curiously while pointing at her dish

"Ah this is actually my favourite meal of all time, it's called soba, I prefer it cold though, you should consider giving it a try it tastes quite delightful" explained the prince, clearly not being able to hold back his appreciation for these noodles.

"O-okay! I will try it!" Said the girl as she took a ginormous bite out of her bowl and swallowed it immediately. "MmMmMMmmMm! YUMMY!" (Y/N) complimented with a cute satisfied smile as she took another bite. The bicolored hair boy giggled softly to the scenario probably thinking 'thank god i'm not the only soba lover in the kingdom.'

The room was soon filled with silence other than (Y/N)'s loud slurping on her soba, but it didn't even last two minutes before she already finished her food. It would be a lie to state that Shoto wasn't expecting that. The silence had once again filled the room, till (Y/N) started to speak

"I really like your bunny" said (Y/N) while looking at the same plushy from yesterday "it looks full of spirit! And it... also reminds me of something... or someone" Shoto watched how the girl was staring at the plush. Her face ressembles one of a five year old girl desperately wanting a toy but still stayed quiet because she knew she couldn't have it. The male sighed as he stood up and walked towards the bunny to only bring it in (Y/N)'s hands.

"Look... I know I said that you weren't aloud to make any contact with this one..." the girl had many questions along with many emotions, she was surprised, confused and satisfied at the same time. "Then why did you-" "I changed my mind... I only knew you for a very short amount of time and yet I felt this light and positive feeling whenever I'm with you..." the prince admitted which ended up getting (Y/N) even more confused, but she didn't really care since she got permission to pet the plushy.

"Is this bunny special?" Another question came out of the blue from none other than (Y/N). "Yes... it is very important to me..." the prince hesitated a bit before he started to talk again "my... my mom gave it to me when I was little, she made it herself from every little detail... I've always loved my mother but she told me that when I eventually grow up she won't always be by side even if she tries everything as possible. So she made this bunny to replace her and keep me company and I haven't seen my mother ever since when I was 5..."

(Y/N) was left speechless, she was not expecting the importance of the plushy and started to feel bad for having Shoto to let her play with it. "A-Anyways... here his name is Chichi and I guess I'll grand you permission to play around with him as long as you don't make any damage..." the (H/C) headed girl stared down at the plush as she smiled the sweetest and cutest smile in worlds history. "Nice to meet you Chichi! I'm (Y/N) and I'll take care of you!" Shoto couldn't help but giggle.

"But um Shoto where is your mom?" The question made Shoto flinch and made his smile turn into a frown "it-it is very complicated... it's better for you to not know..." (Y/N) tilted her head in curiosity "will you tell me one day?"

"..." the prince hesitated for a long time until he finally decided

"I'll tell you if you come to my royal ball"

"What's a royal ball?" Questioned (Y/N) about the unknown words. "It is a party where royals and nobles all around different kingdoms all come in one place to celebrate one special day. The ladies are in fancy dresses while all the gentlemen wear delicate clothing as well. We often dance along with the music and converse with many others" the girl was fascinated about the royal ball

(Y/N) really wanted to go, to see all the pretty dresses, to see all the dancing and to listen to all the music "when is it?!" she asked "it is on the night before my 21st birthday 7:00pm January 10th to 1:00am January 11th. That's the day that I take over Ellesmere and become king... But I also believe that there are entertaining activities around the kingdom for all the citizens to celebrate. The party is basically everywhere, but I am required in the royal ball since my father will have to find me a suitable wife to marry for the future..." explained Shoto as he whispered that last part in annoyance

"..."

"What's wife? What's marry?"

"Well... it's um... You see, once you get at a certain age you get married with someone you love and will cherish for the reste of your life. Once you find that person, your whole life's perspective changes. You will be willing to do anything for that person, they will become the most important one and the only reason why you draw breath. And in return, that person will love you in the same way, sometimes even more and that's when the two partners are announced as husband and wife..."

"Can't you marry your mother?"

"Uh- y-you can't marry someone who is related to you..." Shoto stuttered to the question

"Then you should be happy! I don't think anybody would really love me that way..."

"That's... that's not true... anyone will have that special someone... but in my case it's different. My father will choose the most suitable girl for me, I won't get to complain nor reject her... Kingdoms like ours become allies by having their youngest child marry the other from another kingdom. From that they will both have more power, fame and riches... it's sickening how they can just arrange weddings like that completely ignoring our opinions and willingness..."

The girl hesitated "The-then I will go! But I also want to bring Bakugou! And Kirishima! And Ochaco Iida Midoriya Tsu-" (Y/N) said as she named all of her friends name in an instant before getting interrupted "okay okay! first of all, who is this Bakugou? You even mentioned him yesterday" asked Shoto suspiciously "he's my friend! And Kirishima Ochaco, Iida, Midoriya, Tsu-" "okay I know I know! Well that's what I assumed in the first place... of course your friends can participate in the activities but I'm not sure about their access in the castle for the royal ball... They have to have some importance and royalties to go in..." explained Shoto

"Yes! They are very important! And they do have uh r-royalties!" (Y/N) said as she hesitated a bit at the end to the unknown word. "Okay then it's been decided"

"(Y/N) will be attending to the royal ball accompanied with all her friends, the 10th January night, one before prince Shoto Todoroki's birthday"

____________________________________

To be continued...

__________________\\________________

A/N: guys we made it :')

This story has unexpectedly hit 10k over the past 6 months :')

But um unfortunately I won't be doing a super long chapter special cuz I'm just lazy (plz forgive me)

The next special will be around 20k (if that's even possible)

Also the Q & A had insufficient questions to the due date so won't be doing that soon :')

I'm not going to copy paste the same emojis from the previous chapters so <33 luv u guys

And sorry for not updating for 19 days 3h and 28min

Around 1340 words srry