Chapter 27: The Ball pt. 3

The royal ball, 8:00pm

It had been already an hour since the start of the royal ball. Uraraka stuck to her plan and kept strictly looking through every corner of the ballroom. Bakugou disappeared from her sight for a while now, she wondered where he was at that moment and if he had found anything yet.

The brown headed girl constantly worried about someone blowing her disguise. After all, the difference between Uraraka's dress and the other female invites' dresses is too noticeable. But to her surprise, none of the guests couldn't pay less attention to her and her effortlessly made outfit.

'Good, this would make things easier, I wouldn't have to worry about getting exposed' she thought.

...

The green haired girl stood still at one of the snack areas keeping silent along with all the other girls. Despite the honour of serving at the royal ball, the amount of nervousness was getting her regardless. There were so many important and much superior people in the room, who knew what punishment Tsuyu would get if she made the wrong move.

The maid uniform was also obviously different. More details were added to the fabric giving it a better design. It was too tight however, especially around Tsuyu's waist even though she was exceptionally skinny. The only thing she liked about the whole 'ball maid look' was the hairstyle. The girl's hair was tied into a very pretty bun with braids along the side. Every other maid had the exact same hairstyle as well, Tsuyu still loved it either way.

The ball was getting boring for Tsuyu, her job was just standing in an assigned spot for hours just like a decoration. The best of the maids were selected to actually have permission to socialize and serve for the guests.

The short girl started scanning the spacious room she was in. Everything was normal, like how she imagined. She never realized how this ballroom looked so glorious. She had cleaned this place many times before, but this was her first time witnessing this many people in the ballroom.

'(Y/N) should be ready by now...' she thought, Tsuyu didn't really get the time to help (Y/N) with her outfit. (Y/N) was confident that she could handle on her own.

Tsuyu kept gazing around the room until her eyes landed on a specific brown headed girl. 'she seems a bit lost?'  While everyone else was chitchatting and enjoying the moment, she was walking to different places none stop. She had a pretty worried expression on her face, her head kept turning to various directions. She was definitely looking for something or rather someone.

'Should I help her out? But I'm not allowed to go to other places other than my assigned spot...' Tsuyu kept debating with herself in her head, until the brown headed girl eventually made a sudden turn towards Tsuyu's direction which gave her a better look of the brownette's face.

'Pink cheeks? She reminds me of someone that (Y/N) talked to me about'

Flashback

"Two of my friends will be at the royal ball! Shoto couldn't get more than two invitations so only two of my friends are coming!" Exclaimed (Y/N).

"Kero really? Do you know who's coming?"

"No I didn't have the time to ask Bakugou..."