Chapter 11: Closer And Closer - (5k special!💕aka just another super long chap)

Third person's POV

"So how was it?"

"H-how was it?"

"How was serving breakfast for the first time here, (Y/N)?" Asked the green headed girl

"I-it's fine... I think"

"You think? Well, us maids take turns to serve food everyday, so I highly doubt you'll do anything like this tomorrow. And plus even if you do, it won't be as bad as today since its pretty rare to invite visitors to have breakfast with us kero"

"Okey uh... what do we do now?"

"Oh well, being a high class maid is actually pretty relaxing to be honest, we take long breaks after a task unless it's something urgent like guests coming over again" explained Tsuyu

"So we stay here?" Asked (Y/N)

"Yup, we usually just sit here and chill around but depending on our break time limit, some even go out for shopping kero!"

"Ch-chill?" The unfamiliar word made the (H/C) headed girl question

"Yea! Like uh hanging out, chatting with friends and just relax" explained the other girl

"Sh-shopping?" (Y/N) starts interrogating yet another strange word...

"Yea, go out and buy stuff with friends! Remember only the high class maids have the rights to roam free around the kingdom during breaks. But in today's case I think it would be better to stay in the castle, but if you get bored you can go explore the castle a bit since you're new here!"

"O-okay Tsu..." Tsuyu then notices her friend's insecure expression, it could be very personal but she still wanted her to feel welcomed in the castle

"Is everything okay (Y/N)? You can always talk to be about it kero" the mermaid turnes her head to face her friend with a worried and confused face "w-where can I find shoto?" Asked the girl, she said it so loudly that some of the maids looked over with shook. How could she just casually say the prince and soon to be the king's name without any formalities?! "A-ah! You mean prince Todoroki right? Well I don't see any reason why you need to go see him, if you have anything to report then it has to be Ms. Dayton" (Y/N)'s mind starts having more thoughts about the boy 'did he not tell anyone about me? I was expecting him to maybe tell his friends  or something'

"But Shoto was looking for me earlier, h-he was looking at me all the time an-and he even gave me yummy food this morning and-"

"(Y/N)... "

"?"

"you sure are naive..."

*Bam

Then suddenly the doors of the maid's resting room was slammed open, which caught everyone's in the area. Some started freaking out, since maid's are never supposed to be this straightforward so who ever's coming through that door way is probably getting in trouble...

"I'm looking for a girl named (Y/N)" all the stress and fear were soon relieved as a familiar boy with duo coloured hair came in the the room panting and sweating. It was indeed their prince, it is a miracle that he even came in the maid's room asking for help. Some maids started quietly to fangirl while others blushing.

The boy didn't care much as he looked around form right to left until he spotted the girl he wanted to find. He quickly walks up to her, grabs her hand and heads to the exit. They were about to leave until Ms. Dayton came out of nowhere "your majesty! Pardon for my sudden interruption but is everything alright? You've never been in the maid's area before at all!"