Chapter 18: Storytelling - (20k special!💕aka a super long chap)

Recap

"Oh and can you do me a favour?" Requested (Y/N)

"A favour? I would love to kero!" Tsuyu replied

"Can you tell me more about these legends?"

"Hmmm?" Tsuyu hummed in slight confusion. "Come look! I found this huge pretty book earlier before you came!" (Y/N) held her friend's hand and gently dragged her pass the rock passage above the water to the middle of the circular room. They both stood in front of the wooden book stand and looked down at the 'huge pretty book' (Y/N) mentioned not so long ago. "The book was already open when I came" (Y/N) informed and as cliche as it sounds, the book was perfectly split open in half with almost the same amount of pages on both sides. Tsuyu glanced at the written words and quickly recognized the various legends that were in the book.

The green headed girl went on her tippy toes, since she was having a hard time to read with the book stand being tall enough to reach a little above her chest. "The goddesses..." Tsuyu mumbled "The what?" (Y/N) asked in uncertainty "They always teach these kind of stuffs in probably all the schools that exist on Gondolin. It's very necessary to mention them in all kinds of historical education, since there are many religions from the goddesses I guess..."

"Who are they?" (Y/N) questioned

"The goddesses? Well there existed five very powerful sisters who each had the power to each rule something" Tsuyu beckoned to (Y/N), when both of the girls were close enough to see the book, Tsuyu flipped through the pages. She stoped on an drawn image of an elegant lady with extremely long dark purple-ish wavy hair, her whole figure was slightly glowing which gave an impression of having sparkles all around the goddess. She wore a pretty exposing semi-transparent dress showing her legs and everything above her chest. Her face looked very mature with her black eyes, she wasn't smiling and kept a straight expression, yet she looked so soft at the same time "There's Zodiac, goddess of comets and stars which from what I learned, she represents hope and fate."

Tsuyu went to the next page revealing another woman, for some reason, even if they were old drawings, this female looked much shorter and less strong than Zodiac. However every time (Y/N) looked at her, a secured feeling would always come. Her facial features from the drawing were heartwarming, she was smiling with her eyes closed, she seemed like a very caring person. She had light golden brown hair which came down all the way to her chest. She was wearing a long dress with straps wrapped around the sides of her arms, it was simple and seemed very comfortable. "This is Benison, goddess of love and fertility, she can convince people on to the good side and help them find their destined one."

The green headed girl once again flipped the page to a new face. Unlike Zodiac, this goddess looked rather childish than all the rest of the girls. She kept a huge smile in the drawing, she also had short red hair along with bangs but split on to both sides, not to mention she even had a flower crown. She wore something similar to a beach dress, it was white and basic but it suited the lady very well. She was also complemented by her beautiful surroundings in the drawing. A piece of land mostly alongside many towering perennial plants called trees blocking a large amount of sunlight. It is also home to many species of animals and other plants. In this case, a forest was where the goddess belonged too. "Verdure, goddess of plants, basically she's our Mother Nature, personally she would be my favourite kero!" Tsuyu exclaimed

"oOooO" (Y/N) unnecessarily commented

"And then there leaves the two most powerful ones from all the other sisters." The page was turned to present another lady. This time, instead of having a drawing of the size of one page, this one was covering all the surface of both of the pages. (Y/N) lightly flinched to the picture which made Tsuyu notice right away. "Yeah... her appearances really give a scary impression, but she's not that bad at all once you learn more about her" That woman looked enormously cold hearted with just her appearance. She was enclosed with smoke, it seemed to have a fire behind her. And because of the unclear image, we can't describe exactly of what she was wearing other than its black. Her black hair was being blown by the wind which matched with her red piercing eyes, they were glowing like those of a murder's. "Her name is Holocaust, goddess of death, when people did unforgivable horrible things on Gondolin, they were immediately obligated to get punished in many ways. But that's when Holocaust came to help them, she would do anything to satisfy the individual, even if killing them was what they wished for, Holocaust would gladly do it."