Chapter 8: Yeet

Current day January 7th, Tuesday 7:00am

(Y/N) sits up and slowing wakes up to a miniature colourful room, full of stuffed animals and other kids toys with her shoulder all patched up. The girl wonders where she was, why was she here and who even brought her to this cute innocent place. Since her shoulder still has a slight pain to it, the mermaid decides to stay in bed for a while and try to estimate the possibilities of her situation.

The last memory (Y/N) had before passing out and having other fragments for memories was when she was stabbed. She saw someone before going unconscious, not just some ordinary boy. He didn't look menacing like all the other people in the castle, he didn't came in the cell to torture her. He was saving her, from all the pain the girl was suffering and even death itself.

(Y/N) decides to try to find that boy and thank him for his kindness. There were many possibilities going on in (Y/N)'s mind but it all came to a conclusion that that boy saved her life. Right before before the (H/N) headed girl passed out, she saw blurred features of the boy that are obvious enough for her to find him. White and red hair, grey and blue eyes, fancy blue vest-

(Y/N)'s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorknob turning, she knew someone was there, anyone. The girl hid under the covers hoping who's ever behind the door wouldn't see her.

Prince Shoto's POV

I woke up pretty early today since I have to deal with my old man and also have to check on the girl. 4am, I would always train for about 3h with him. My left side isn't normal, nor human... And my old man is the reason behind all of this, he'll often train my nonhuman side for unnecessary purposes that only please him.

After my 3h training in the morning, I quickly changed into my casual clothes and head my way to the top tower. She's probably still asleep, but she needs to eat so I guess I'll have to get her some breakfast...

I open the door and slowly peeking on the side, I didn't see the girl but instead a huge bump from the covers. I quietly walk to the bed's side, it was pretty obvious that there was something under it... I get this uneasy feeling. What if she left? What if someone took her? What if she woke up in the middle of the night and buried herself in the covers because she was somehow terrified of all the stuffed animals and toys and she's been suffocating during the whole night?! WHAT IF SHE'S DEA-

*Slap

I hit myself in the face to get more concentrated, if anything happens to her then it's my responsibility. I  close my eyes and take a deep breath, I stared down at the covers and hesitated a bit.

"Ah screw this"

I grab the covers and pull them away to the floor.

A feeling of relief came as soon as I saw the girl, well and alive. But she looks terrified, she was breathing fast with her arms wrapped around her head. I really didn't mean to scare her, but I guess it's normal for her to react this way after what they've done to her.

Third person's POV

Shoto reaches for (Y/N)'s arms, attempts to lower them and try to get her to trust him. "H-hey it's okay now... I won't hurt you and you can trust me" the prince says as he slowly lowers the female's arms. But her eyes are still closed looking at another direction, like if she was waiting for some impact. The boy sat right next to (Y/N) on the bed, one hand holding her hands and the other cupping her cheek.