Chapter 4: Legs? English?

"You'll pay... you'll pay for hurting (Y/N)"

Iida quickly stoped his action from stabbing the girl and got into a fighting position with his sword towards the two other boys.

"A dragon! That red hair boy before was a demon all along! I should've noticed... and you there with blonde hair! You do realize that keeping two demons from the association is illegal and will be punished by death! You might even be one of them too that's why I should slaughter you at this instant!"

"Tch you talk too much" Bakugou ran over to Iida with his sword in the air. Iida blocked his attack with his sword and the two began to fight for (Y/N)'s life.

"Iida! Our job is to protect citizens not to get rid of those who is in your way! And plus I knew Kacchan ever since we were little, he's a normal human just like us!" Midoriya stood up trying to stop the two

No one listened to him, at this point if this fight goes on, Bakugou will win. But Kirishima just finished it off by slapping Iida with his tail to the ground, making him unable to stand back up.

"Iida-kun!" Midoriya came running towards the dark blue hair boy as he was helping him to sit back up

"Demon slayer Corp? Hah! I bet you're all fakes including you Deku!" Bakugou said proudly as he didn't even got a scratch from the fight

(Y/N) slowly crawled her way to Iida dragging her tail along. She touched her neck which left blood on her hand, she then touched Iida's wound with her hand covered in blood on his left arm. His wound started to heal without leaving a single scratch, the boy with glasses stared at (Y/N) in shock. The girl smiled back at him while her neck was still losing blood.

"Woah she can heal wounds with her blood! And she has such a kind heart" Kirishima turned back into his human form while clenching on his shirt with a proud look

"Hey does it hurt? Who am I kidding of course it does your neck is fucking bleeding (Y/N)" Bakugou ripped some fabric that he randomly brought with him and patched up the girl's wound.

"And you! You should feel guilty about this! You tried to kill her yet she healed you?! You don't deserve it!"

"Kacchan! We're all just getting started, we're still training to be proper knights to protect Gondolin!"

Iida stood up and bowed to the mermaid

"I sincerely apologize! I-I still have a lot to learn, but I cannot accept you as one of our kinds. You don't belong here..."

"No one needs your opinion you shit, we wasted so many time messing around... we need to go to Caras Galadhon to heal (Y/N) properly" Said Bakugou as he put the mermaid back into his backpack

"H-hey i think we might as well come with you guys, that's our next mission, to collect different poisonous plants and ingredients for research. And plus i think we already finished our first mission, there wasn't a lot of demons in Clover Forest..." Midoriya explained

"I agree..." admits Iida

"As long as you guys never hurt (Y/N) again" Said Kirishima

After that the four boys traveled along the mermaid to Caras Galadhon, they walked for three days and flew with Kiri for two days. They also chatted a lot about their past, but Bakugou wasn't interested in Midoriya's since they were childhood friends. Everyone was taking guesses of where (Y/N) could've came from and how can we help her. But the best thing they can do now is to make her recover completely.