Chapter 12: Bitch

(This chap is just mostly (Y/N) and Shoto 'chatting'...)

(Y/N) looked up at the boy with wide (E/C) eyes, a bit shocked but yet comforted as someone actually understood her situation...

"And that's why I came to save you, (Y/N)..."

"OwO?" (Y/N) makes a cute innocent yet confused face which made Shoto assume that the girl was too naive to really understand...

The two walked back to where (Y/N) was staying and they both sat on the bed and stared at each other for a while. Until the prince started to talk again "you know it's not easy to be in a royal family..." "mmh?" the girl seemed interested and kept listening "there's too much pressure and there isn't really anything you can decide as long as one of your parents are still there... even if I'm soon to be king they will always complain about my decisions..." (Y/N) nods and lowers her head " I-I don't even know my mother nor my father..." "oh... well my mother... she has been always kind to me but she left when I was at a young age. And my father... well he's a bitch"

"Bitch?" The girl questions as she tilted her head in confusion

"Uh- sorry for the sudden words... I'm a prince I am never supposed to speak like that unmannered way..."

"What does bitch mean?" (Y/N) asks once again, she loved learning new words ever since English came into her life

"W-well... it's really unnecessary for-"

"I want to know! I-I haven't g-get my new vocabularies today!"

Shoto grunts but soon enough he gave up and decided to tell the female "I feel so bad for what Im about to do, but you're the one who insisted so it's really not my fault"

"I. Don't. Care!" (Y/N) stated.

"Fine... bitch can be known for a female dog but it is mostly said to describe a very unpleasant person and it is used to express multiple emotions like anger, despair, loathing and such... It is one of the most dreadful words in the English language so I won't recommend you using that word around people..."

"Bitch..." (Y/N) nods while she stared towards the window analyzing the definition of the word.

"What did I just told you to not to do-"

"Very i-interesting! So you are calling your father an very unpleasant person?"

"I guess so-"

"Can you teach me more vocabularies? Because Bakugou said that word once a-and I'm pretty sure he said many other bad words that are stuck in my head for a while now..."

(Y/N) waited for Shoto to respond while he had a weird expression on his face, the boy stood up and cleared his throat then he soon replied and broke the awkward silence...

"Okay first of all... you need to let me have time to talk and by that I mean to STOP CUTTING MY SENTENCES EVERY TIME!-"

"But-"

"NO BUTS! And secondly who is even Bakugou?! And last what- why would you even want me to teach you bad words?! I don't usually share my knowledge with others but out of all the things you wanted me to teach you, you wished for me to give you more definitions of inappropriate words that this Bakugou dude said to you?!"