Chapter 21: The Prince Who Needed To Be Rescued

Current day: January 9th, Thursday

Recap

"Then see you tomorrow Bakugou!" (Y/N) said as she waved at him before she ran towards her original destination.

"You better be there (Y/N)..." the blond said under his breath.

The girl ran until she was no longer in sight for Bakugou. The smile on her face disappeared and turned into a more serious expression.

'Shoto hang in there...'

Flashback to earlier in the morning

"So is there anything particular that you would want to do today? The library is accessible to everyone on Thursday's, so unfortunately you won't be available to spend your spare time there." Asked the prince.

"Oh okay well I don't really know if there's anything I want to do..." (Y/N) replied.

"It is only for your own entertainment, since staying at this room with all these stuffed animals can get quite boring. This place is like a haven for you, but there's nothing you can really do about it tough... Anyways, just try to name anything that you feel like doing right now." Shoto explained.

"Uhhh... Oh I know! Maybe I can go see Tsuyu again!" the girl said with excitement

"It might be difficult to find her in this castle but I guess it isn't impossible if that is what you want (Y/N)"

"I'll find her! And I promise I'll come back here in time! I've memorized this place pretty well"

"Ok then... I have things to attend to as well. Tomorrow however will be a busy day, all the citizens will be preparing for my anniversary and coronation. Many high classed people from other kingdoms will also be present at the royal ball, so the castle and the kingdom itself need to be decorated and cleaned to be representable in front of other royals." Stated Shoto

"What am I going to do? Am I going clean and decorate with everyone?" Questioned (Y/N)

"Oh of course you won't be helping with the preparation, this job is for the servants and the citizens to discharge, not us. However I play as a very important role that day while you and your friends are special invites. People like us and your friends also need to prepare for that day, by making your appearance more formal" the boy said

"So we'll get dressed in much more prettier clothing than usual?" (Y/N) asked to confirm

"Exactly. But I have more work to do of course like practicing my speech for the coronation and the..." Todoroki stoped his sentence midway, he looked over at the door with a slightly threatened expression.

"And the...?" (Y/N) started talking trying to understand what her friend was trying to say.

"(Y/N) go hide" Shoto suddenly said in a deep voice not even looking at the (H/C) haired female, he seemed too concentrated on the door like if something or someone was going to come through it.

(Y/N) didn't know what was going on, she only stuttered out of confusion and panic "B-but I-" "JUST GO!" Shoto yelled finally looking back. (Y/N) was surprised to see this side of Shoto, she started looking around to anywhere to hide her presence. But Shoto's rushing command had put a lot of pressure on (Y/N), which made her end up in a closet full of blankets and more stuffed animals.