Chapter 9: Maid (Y/N) - (1k special!💕aka just a super long chap lmao)

Just thinking about that hothead, many other thoughts came along. (Y/N) is hurt she can't do much, Bakugou don't know where she is and he's probably mad at the mermaid for going out alone... What if he abandons (Y/N)? What if he's sick of always taking care of her? What if he's no longer willing to help her to get home?

What if he doesn't love her anymore?

What if-

"(Y/N)?" The prince says as the girl came back from her thoughts. "I suggest you try the food (Y/N)... you might and may not like it, but it is for your own health" Shoto insisted. The girl reaches for the food, completely ignoring the utensils beside the plate. "A-ah the utensils are placed on the left... sorry if that isn't your traditional way a-and confused you..."  Shoto says just before (Y/N) could touch anything "what am I saying... traditional way? My apologies for speaking nonsense (Y/N)..."

The girl looks over on the left side of the plate to reveal familiar weird looking... things. She remembered seeing them in the stake house she went the other day with Bakugou and the others. Since all the boys were too concentrated on eating, (Y/N) didn't get a chance to learn how to properly use them. The innocent girl gave Shoto a confused look with wide (E/C) eyes that made him flinch.

The prince heads towards the door "U-uh you know what? In my opinion it would better to leave you alone so then you can have some personal space... the bathroom is right across this room and I'll come back later once you finish your breakfast. Okay (Y/N)?" the prince said as he stoped at the exit to wait for a response from the girl "y-yes... T-todowoki" the boy blushed slightly 'she is so adorable' "a-ah you can just call me Shoto there is really no need to be formal" and once the duo coloured hair boy finished his phrase, he gave a small smile yet so gentle and caring, along with a wave to inform the girl about his parting.

Once again, (Y/N) just sat there on the bed with her tray of food staring at the door. Then she wastes no time and starts grabbing handfuls of nutriment with both hands as she shoves them in her mouth. It didn't even take 2 minutes before the plate became empty.

(Y/N) has finished her breakfast of what an average human would consume. But it was obviously not enough for a mermaid disguised as an ordinary girl.
"mmh I want more food... t-to eat" she mumbled as she finally made a decision. "I-I'm going to find more... Yeah! I'm going to explore more of that word called i-independence." The girl said as she made her way to the door. Without acknowledging all the consequences, the (H/C) head opened the door and stepped out of the room to reveal a spiral staircase all the the way down the tower constructed out of stone. (Y/N) was never clearly aware of her exact location ever since she got locked up in some atrocious dungeon. She looked out through a small window, the view wasn't very visible. Whatever building she was currently in appeared to be quite isolated from the rest of the kingdom.

Just then the girl's belly started to growl "I-I have to get food..." She walked down the stairs to a double wooden door. Since this was the only access to get what (Y/N) desired, she opened one of the doors without hesitation. She stepped out of the tower and into the new environment, there wasn't any extreme differences. The the hall wasn't too big, in fact it was built in a semi-circular structure so (Y/N) couldn't really see what was at the end of it. There was multiple wooden windows on one side of the hall, complimented by carved window frames with extraordinary details. In addition, there were other decorations that (Y/N) has never seen before, such as paintings of many strangers dressed in luxurious clothings, iron armours displayed alongside the wall and other simple ones like console tables designed to fit against a wall as well with miniature pots of flowers upon them.