Chapter 5: Yaaas Progression

"Ouuura-raraka!" (Y/N) still struggles to pronounce the brown headed girl's name as she called out to her. After all, this was all completely new to her. The language, the environment and those who surrounds her.

"It's Uraraka (Y/N)-chan, hang in there!" Corrected the joyful witch. "Oi round face, I think you have a lot to explain" said the hothead. "Okay okay, so as you can see (Y/N) is learning a lot in a very short amount of time. And she can already move on her legs better than a toddler, FYI she only started walking this morning after I gave her the potion" explained Uraraka

"And what about 'em? The potions, how long to they last, how many did you make, do they affect her health negatively?" Complained Bakugou

"Woah chill, they aren't toxic or anything... they last about 5 days or so, but her legs will transform back if they make any contact with water... I made five of them for now despite the fact that it's very hard to make." the girl explained. "However, the potion can be dangerous if you don't respect the amount of how much it could be used. (Y/N) can drink the potion again ONLY once she's transformed back into her mermaid form... Or else she'll have to go through many of the deadly diseases that could kill very easily. She won't die in peace, she will suffer and die miserably..."

The ash blond is still shook about the many consequences that could happen to his dear mermaid.

"Welp! That's just how Godolin is!" Uraraka said clapping her hands together and totally forgetting all the misfortunes she had explained.

"Tch" Bakugou simply looks away

"Now all you have to do is properly train (Y/N)-chan to walk and to talk and you'll be good to go with your little gang!"

"What the fuck, what do you mean my 'little gang'?! The only ones I can consider to be in my 'little gang' is Kirishima and (Y/N)..." Bakugou said as some familiar red head entered the tree house "aw Bakugou! That was probably the nicest thing you ever said about me!... and (Y/N)! Speaking of (Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED TO HER SHE HAVE LEGS NOW?!"

"I ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE THE OTHER TWO TRIED TO KILL US GOD DAMN IT!! AND ABOUT (Y/N)... ITS A LONG STORY SO IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU" Yelled bakugou making his voice echo all over the tree house. "Anyways, I think you guys might as well plan what you're gonna go or do next, right?" Asked Uraraka. "Yeah we were planning to go to Ellesmere Kingdom since we ran out of food..." answered the blond. "And it would also be a great idea to take a week off or maybe attend to the prince's ceremony!" Added Kirishima. "Yeah! His 21st birthday is when he'll be officially announced as king!" The brown-ette chatted along

"January 11th, right?"

"Yeah!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO!" Interrupted by... you know who...

"You're right, we need to ask (Y/N) where she came from..." Uraraka talks towards the girl who was sitting on the ground reading more books. "H-hey (Y/N)-chan do you... do you perhaps know the name of which ocean you lived in?" (Y/N) shook her head and replied with a solid "no" I would be lying if I said I didn't expect her to not know... The witch thought as she tried to think of a solution. "B-but I may know the location of t-there was a map of Godolin..." (Y/N) said interrupting Uraraka from her thoughts. "SHE CAN SPEAK NOW?!" Kirishima was sister shook... "HOE A FEW MINUTES AGO WHEN WE CAME HERE SHE STILL HAD TROUBLE WITH GRAMMAR AND PRONUNCIATION!"

The two males were surprised by (Y/N)'s sudden improvement, she is a mermaid... after all

"Really? That's great! There are plenty global maps in Ellesmere, I can come along to help you know! My parents grew up as travellers, they never let me go with them because they always thought that it could be dangerous to people without experience... but I want to be just like mama and papa! They don't want me to go for my own safety... but I'll take my first grand step of my future career by travailing along with you guys!"

"*sniff* that was so manly..."

"Whatever just don't be stubborn... we'll leave first thing tomorrow, (Y/N) seems to be already progressing, she'll be fine. We also have to check on those other two fuckers to see if they finished their dumbass mission yet... but they said they'll meet us on the other side of the forest tomorrow, but if they're one minute late then we'll leave without them"

"Whatever you say Bakugou..."

Time skip at night
(Present to you by laziness)

Later on, the feisty boi took a walk with his little mermaid that he found and proclaimed. They walked to an open field, slightly distant from all the houses. There lacked the presence of tress but the moon reflected on to the miniature pond in the center. The view was overwhelmed by beauty, with the long vines that dangled from the ginormous trees from behind, the crickets chirping tranquilly along with fireflies wandering around in the soft grass and plants.

(Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes glowed, gazing at sky where countless stars were shining beautiful like diamonds in the sky. (eye to eyyyye, so aliiiive sorry-) A little beam formed on the mermaid's face, her companion stared at her alluring face which made him blush. But Bakugou couldn't cared a bit, it was late at night, the moonlight made everything visible. Regardless, no one would see his reddened face. But he just didn't want to take his eyes off of her.

"Woah... pretty" the (H/C) haired girl complemented the landscape.

"Y-yea... let's lay down, we have plenty of time to enjoy this view" Bakugou suggested as they both laid down. The two stayed like this for a while, until (Y/N) turned around to only realize that a certain blonde was looking straight into her (E/C) eyes. 'What's wrong with him today? He looks... so.. serene' many thoughts came to (Y/N)'s mind, but she immediately felt at ease. Bakugou looked carefully at the mermaid's attractive features, he never realized how ethereal she was. She was so beautiful to the point where boy couldn't believe his eyes, he reaches out, slowly caressing the girl's cheek.

Her skin is so soft...

(Y/N) closed her eyes, never wanting this feeling to end... She enjoyed it so much that soon enough

the siren fell asleep...

____________________________________

To be continued...
Really soon I promise ;-;
I got my motivation back

__________________\\________________

A/N: I'm so so so so so so so so sorry i didn't even update for 49 days ;-; but I promise that I'll never do that again... The wait won't be any longer than a month, I won't post regularly because my schedule is crap so it depends. I might post daily, weekly or monthly (I hope not) Anyways I also got my writing motivation back so uh yea :')

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!!! 🥳
7/15/2019

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!!! 🥳 7/15/2019

Around 1220 words or so (srry)