Chapter 3: The Demon Slayer Corp

"Good morning (Y/N)! What do you want for breakfast? We have fresh breads that me and Bakugou brought from villages!" Kirishima knocked at the door then enters the girl's room as she was still yawning

"Tch, I ain't giving her any food. We traveled so far for that, you expect me to just waste them on this piece of shit?!" Bakugou enters the room as well

"Well first of all, that's not really nice and seconde we have to keep her alive" the red headed boy said as he handed over a nice breakfast in bed with breads and omelette

"Well hurry the fuck up, we're going to Caras Galadhon and after that we are going to leave (Y/N) in some random ocean and go home" Bakugou left the room

Kirishima stayed with (Y/N) for breakfast, they had a little chat even though the mermaid couldn't understand anything. After the lovely food, they headed to Caras Galadhon. But since Kirishima just got back from a 2 months flight, they had to walk and rest. (Y/N) was sitting in front of Bakugou, and Bakugou also had to hold the girl's waist because she didn't have much balance with her tail. The girl was shook as she saw the breathtaking view from the sky, she never saw this many trees and mountains on the surface.

"Kirishima let's walk from here, you've been flying for 10 hours and plus it's getting dark" Bakugou said as they landed into an unknown forest, Kirishima lights up a fire to keep everyone warm, well mostly (Y/N).

The mermaid stared at the fire with curiosity, she made a little "ouuu!" sound like a child as she pointed at the fire looking at ash blonde. Bakugou and Kirishima clenched on their chest as if it was the cutest thing they ever saw. (Y/N) on the other hand, she has never saw fire in her life, she didn't even knew what it was other than the fact that it's warming her up. But the curiosity killer the cat, she put her hand into the fire to feel what it was like.

"AH!" (Y/N) let out a small scream as she quickly took her hand back from the fire.

"WHY THE HELL WHOULD YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN THE FIRE?!? KIRISHIMA GO GET SOME COLD WATER OR SOME SHIT!" Bakugou ordered as he held the girl's hand

The mermaid started to form tears from her (E/C) eyes, it was really painful for a mermaid's skin to connect with something with such heat.

"So I guess you've never been on to the surface after all, hey I know it hurts, don't cry." The boy comforted the girl as he wiped away her tears

The moment that (Y/N)'s tears touched Bakugou's hand, they started to turn into some sort of solide.

"Pearls?" Bakugou looked at his hand which had what seems to be pearls from the mermaid's tears. He then looked at the ground, there were other pearls as more tears fell to the ground and went through the same progression from earlier.

"I'm back! I found a nearby lake with cool temperature" Kiri came back with a bucket of water

"Tch what took you so long, give me the bucket"

Bakugou gently poured water on girl's hand while he was still holding it. (Y/N) stoped crying in pain as she began to feel much better, she looked over at the blonde. He had such a calm face, he wasn't yelling at her, in fact he was very caring towards her.

"Well what lesson did we learn from that? Like don't ever randomly put your hand in flaming hot fire!" Kirishima said smiling at the girl patting her back

After that, they decided to put (Y/N) to sleep, Bakugou used his furry cape as a cover for her to sleep in. The girl immediately fell as sleep, the two boys however just had a little chat before going to sleep themselves.

"(Y/N)'s tears can turn into pearls, real ones... I saw it with my own eyes"

"What?!" Kirishima questioned in shock