Eight.

"So you're saying you want this movie to be your last one before you marry my grandson?" Queen Elizabeth asked as the pair sat in front of her. Amelia nodded. Elizabeth was quiet for a second, as she mulled over the proposition Amelia had in hand. Amelia desperately wanted this to be her last ever movie, and to do it well to leave behind something others can look up too, that hard work always pays off. 

"Yes, but I will only do it with your permission, and the money that I get will go to any charity of your pick," Amelia said, Elizabeth smiled, the girl was putting aside her own ambitions to prove herself to her fiance's grandmother, not just that, to prove her loyalty to her Queen.

"Here's what I propose, this Les Miserables movie will be your last, all the money you earn from this movie will be given to the charities your Fiance supports, and it will be publically stated after Kate and Will's wedding, I mean after. You will be married early 2013, two years from now, does that sound like a plan?" Elizabeth asked, she wanted the world to know that her grandson had stopped his partying ways for a girl who was willing to stand by him through everything, his last girlfriend couldn't handle the press, but the press was apart of Amelia's job and she could handle it unlike the many girls that had been Harry's ex's. 

Amelia and Harry looked at each other, it was later than they thought they would be getting married, considering Kate and Will had only been engaged five months and their wedding was in two. They nodded at each other before looking back at the Queen sitting graciously in front of them. 

"We accept," Harry spoke for them, Elizabeth smiled. That was the best plan she could think of, planning of the wedding would take place while Amelia filmed the movie, allowing the girl to come back and see the plans before going back to her last job. 

"Perfect, then it's settled, an announcement will be made a month after Kate and Will's wedding," Elizabeth said, Amelia nodded, feeling happy but also sad, she wasn't going to marry the love of life for another two years. But that also meant that until the announcement is made, they could spend time as a couple, an engaged couple, they would only go out at night to avoid stares and theories, but even if they tried, people would always be able to find a new dish on Prince Harry's love life. Amelia knew that this was what she had to do if she wanted to do this movie, and she wanted to, it portrayed a slice of London history, maybe not exactly but in the same lines, and she wanted to be a part of it. 

"Good, then, Amelia, if you wouldn't mind. I have to speak to Harry for a moment." Elizabeth said, Amelia, nodded before looking at her fiance and getting out of her chair. She curtsied to the Queen 

"Dear, how many times have I told you, you don't have to curtsy to me behind closed doors," Elizabeth said, Amelia, nodded with a small smile on her face. 

"Head to the apartment, I'll meet you there," Harry said to his fiance, she nodded and walked out of the room. Closing the door behind her as she did so. It took her ten minutes to get there, Elizabeth had come to Kensington Palace personally to speak with her and Harry. And they had been in there for about half an hour before Elizabeth finally made up her mind. 

"Where have you been?" Kate asked her as she stood outside Amelia and Harry's apartment. 

"Talking with the Queen, about the movie," Amelia answered, unlocking the apartment and letting Kate in first

"I would've walked in and waited, but it was locked," Kate said 

"Sorry, we lock it out of habit, especially when I was living in our old apartment, I always locked the door day and night," Amelia answered Kate, nodded. Her cousin had been a bit paranoid for a couple of years after her parents had died in that tragic car crash. 

"Okay, where's Harry then?" Kate asked 

"Still with the Queen, he told me to wait at the apartment for him, don't know why," Amelia answered, Kate gave her a look, she had a feeling as to why she would've wanted to talk to Harry privately without Amelia there. 

"What are you doing today?" Kate asked, it was less than two months until her wedding and they still had plans to make, things to do and final decisions to be made. Kate and Will still wouldn't let her see the seating plan at all, so they didn't talk about it, Kate's dress was finally being finished and the flower girls and page boys outfits were also made, all that needed to be done was them to see their outfits, which Kate was really looking forward too. Amelia was as well, all this wedding planning made her want to have hers now, but she had to wait two years until her wedding. 

"When are you and Harry getting married," Kate asked as they sat down in the living room, 

"The Queen allowed me to work on this movie, it's my last one. So, really, we won't be married until early 2013." Amelia asked 

"Wow, you'll be engaged a long time," Kate answered 

"But it also gives us enough time to just be ourselves. Which will be needed, because as soon as people find out about us, we won't get a moment's rest." Amelia said Kate nodded. She knew that her cousin was under a lot of pressure, especially with planning her wedding and then having to film her last film in probably the rest of her life, and then finding out what Elizabeth wanted to talk to Harry about. Speak of the devil, the door opened and both girls looked towards it. He didn't look happy, whatever Elizabeth had told him, hadn't gone well with him. 

"What's wrong?" Amelia asked, concern laced in her voice. 

"I'm being deployed." 

Those words shocked not only Kate but Amelia. Both girls looked at him with open mouths. 

"Not now, obviously, but after the wedding," Harry said, looking at Amelia as he spoke. 

"Okay then," Amelia answered, Harry knew that wasn't what she wanted to say, but she couldn't explode with her cousin standing in the room. They made a silent promise that they would talk about it later. And it would be later.