Fourteen.

Once Kate and William's carriage took off through the streets of London, Amelia and Harry followed with a couple of Kate's bridal party children. They sat opposite each other and waved to the crowds when they heard their names called over the cheering and screaming. Amelia smiled, it had been such a good morning for the royal family. Kate and Will were now married, they were named the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and Amelia thought the whole wedding ceremony was just beautiful, everything worked out well. Her flowers looked splendid and she still hadn't had the chance to thank Kate and Will for making her parents apart of their special day by reserving two seats for them, as well as a seat for Diana. Amelia waved at the crowd again before looking at Harry to see that he was watching her, he smiled at her before looking at the children that they were with and noticed that they were enjoying the carriage ride to Buckingham Palace. 

Amelia and Harry exchanged a quick glance before looking back at the crowds as they slowly advanced on Buckingham Palace. They could see hundreds of people out to support the young royal couple that had just gotten married. They arrived at Buckingham Palace and helped the children down before they got out themselves. Harry held out his hand for Amelia to take and helped her down from the carriage. She smiled and waited for her fiance to come down as well, they walked towards Kate and Will that had already arrived and waited for them to arrive to go in together. Amelia gave her cousin an excited smile, the entire wedding party was going onto the balcony to wave at the crowds that were starting to gather just outside Buckingham Palace. 

They headed inside to wait for the Queen and Philip to arrive, once everyone was inside Amelia prepared Kate one last time, putting a strand of her hair that had come undone gently back into place before admiring her work. She nodded in the satisfaction which caused Kate to laugh her cousin. Kate looked at her cousin again before speaking 

"I'm so nervous." She said Amelia understood, the Abbey was partially private for the Royal Wedding aside from the fact that millions of people around the world watched Kate walk to her husband, waving to the crowd was the easy part of the day. 

"Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it, just wait for all of us to get outside before giving them what they want which is just one kiss, not to long but long enough to be sweet, you can kiss as long as you like tonight," Amelia said causing her cousin to giggle and Will to roll his eyes at his best friend. Harry smirked at his fiance's comment knowing full well what will happen to his brother tonight. Everyone did which is what made the group smile and relax a tiny bit. They waited another slow antagonizing ten minutes for everyone to arrive before going outside on the balcony. Amelia saw Beatrice and Eugenie standing beside their parents, who had made the effort to come together for Will's wedding. She also noticed Princess Royal, Anne that was also there, she was Harry and Will's aunt and younger sister to Prince Charles. Will and Harry's other two uncles were also present Prince Andrew, the Duke of York and Prince Edward the Earl of Wessex. 

The doors opened to the balcony, allowing the royal group to hear the crowds loud cheers. Amelia stood beside her aunt and uncle, her cousin next to her. They waited two minutes to give Kate and Will the attention they needed considering it was their wedding day before all of them slowly filling out, Kate's parents and sister had been invited to come up considering they were Kate's immediate family. Harry moved from his position next to his brother to where Amelia was, which didn't go unnoticed by his family. And Amelia hoped that it wasn't noticeable to the crowds but today was the day that she didn't care, today was about her cousin and best friend finding their happiness together. She just hoped that her cousin would get pregnant soon so that she could have a godchild. She chuckled at her own thoughts and Harry gave her a look which she shook off and gestured with her head to the crowd, he noticed and nodded. The sky became loud as a flypast happened, all signifying the union between a common girl and a royal Prince. Amelia looked up to watch the planes go above their heads before looking down at the children who were also present on the balcony, a couple of them had their hands up to their ears which made Amelia smile, it was too much for them and she understood why. A child's attention span seemed to disappear after three hours, so sitting in an Abbey for three hours had drained their manner to be polite, at this point the children didn't care what they did.