Ten.

Amelia already missed being in Scotland when she and Harry returned to London. It had been a great two weeks to spend with her fiance before final wedding preparations for Will and Kate's wedding. And everyone living in Kensington Palace could feel the atmosphere in the air, it was tense but everyone was looking forward to it, a wedding this big hadn't happened since Will's own parent's marriage, Charles and Diana. 

Amelia, however, was feeling excited. It was her cousin's wedding and she was going to be the maid of honor since Pippa didn't want her privacy exposed in this stressful time. As she walked down Westminster Abbey's aisle, checking that everything was in place, she kept an eye on her cousin, making sure that Kate was feeling okay. Tomorrow was going to be the rehearsal at the Abbey and then the rehearsal dinner. Amelia had planned everything perfectly and to the last detail, the seating plans, Amelia made sure to put people next to those they liked and didn't absolutely hate to make the evening more enjoyable and more to ease the stress on Kate and Will, the food and cake was being made and prepared this afternoon in preparation for tomorrow night, so all Amelia had to do was pick it up and bring it to the kitchens before dinner to let them make the final preparations.

What annoyed Amelia though was that she did not know the seating plan for Westminister Abbey, she had tried, multiple times to find out but Kate always resisted, even her best friend wouldn't tell her anything, which she assumed was what Kate made him say because she knew how close Amelia and Will are. Since Will and Amelia told each other everything, 

"Where do you want these Miss?" A maid asked Amelia smiled when she saw the flowers, the Mrytle, lily, hyacinth worked together, hence why they were used commonly in royal weddings. 

"Cluster some at the top of the altar, near the second level, and have a few scattered around the altar. Whatever works really, but make it look nice. Is that all that needs to be done?" Amelia asked the maid, she nodded. 

"Yes, that's all Miss." She said, Amelia nodded, everything was ready. Everything was falling into place. 

"Find someone to help you put all of these up. You should get it done in about an hour if you use your time wisely. We all will be coming back here around 2 to see what the Abbey looks like, I'm putting you in charge to get this bit done until then alright?" Amelia said kindly. The maid nodded 

"Yes miss, it will get done." She said before walking away and talking to a servant who nodded and grabbed some of the flowers to help the maid out. Amelia felt an arm wrap around her waist and pull her into them. Amelia smiled, looking at Harry. 

"You have done a splendid job, I'm proud of you Lia," Harry said. Amelia's smile widened, she loved hearing praise from him. 

"I hope it's enough, I want this wedding to be perfect. Aside from not knowing the seating plan, everything is perfect." Amelia said, moving from Harry's embrace and walking forwards before turning back to face him. Harry smiled, watching her talk about wedding plans, he knew in the near future that this would be them, planning their own wedding. Which he knew she was looking forward too, all they needed was for the two years to fly by and they would be good. 

"It will be enough, besides. You've put in the most work, Kate and Will are going to love it, I know it. Besides, they both love you and know how much pride and the love you put into making this wedding work, they respect that. And once this is over, you can have time to think about yourself for a while." Harry said. 

"And you too, don't forget. We're getting married soon." Amelia said

"Two years isn't soon, but yes. We are. And I'm glad that I can soon call you my wife, not just my fiance." Harry said, Amelia, smiled. She loved it when he talked about marrying her, and she knew he loved it when she did the same.