Twenty.

"This dress looks so beautiful on you," Kate spoke, as the pair went through the shop that had closed just for them for a few hours for their own protection. Amelia walked towards her cousin and saw the dress that she was holding, Sarah walked towards them, being an exclusive designer from Alexander McQueen's branch of fashion meant that she always had the best dresses Kate loved to wear, which meant thousands more woman would be fighting to have the dress that very same day.

"You think? Is it too long for a garden party?" Amelia spoke as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, Kate shook her head, Amelia looked at Sarah who smiled

"It's beautiful, Kate's right. It's just perfect for the garden party." She said, Amelia smiled, feeling more comfortable with both woman's confirmation on the dress, she wanted to make a good impression for her first public appearance as Harry's fiancé and not as Kate's maid of honor or cousin.

"Okay, I think I'll get it." She said, Kate and Sarah exchanged a glance, Amelia looked at the pair of them in the mirror, seeing their exchange.

"What is it?" She said,

"Nothing, it's just, a check was sent to me earlier this morning for the exact amount that that dress costs, I think someone already knew beforehand," Sarah said,

"Harry," Amelia spoke, Kate smiled, she loved that Harry had gotten to know his fiancé's clothing choices over the years so much that he knew she was going to chose that dress. Only because she had seen it in the window that night they had gone for their first public dinner as an engaged couple and not as friends. She looked in the mirror, looking at the dress that she had on, it was perfect for a royal event. It had long sleeves, she wasn't showing any cleavage which was against the rules, she knew she would need to wear tights, just because it was a royal protocol if the dress was shorter than ankle-length, she would be able to get away with it if it was at ankle length but since it's not and she wanted to wear it, she would need to wear them.

"Yes we get it, you love the dress, come on. Let's get out of here while we can so we don't get spotted." Kate said she had already found her garden party dress. It was a beautiful floral pink dress, she already had a hat heading to Kensington Palace for the day as well, Amelia had found the perfect one as well.

"Okay, just let me get changed and we'll head out, you hungry?" Amelia asked as she closed the curtain to get changed into the outfit she had worn into Sarah's shop, just some jeans and a top that would hopefully be discreet enough that attention wasn't drawn on her.

"We can just go through McDonald's drive-thru, and get the boys something too, don't want to bring attention to ourselves," Kate answered once Amelia left the changing room and was fixing her hair, Amelia nodded, knowing Kate's reasoning for being discreet about where they wanted to go for lunch.

"Sweet, thanks again Sarah for everything. I'll come by sometime to see if I need anything more." Amelia said the designer nodded. She had no objection to helping out two royals, well one almost royal and the other recently married for a year. But she didn't know when the royal couple was getting married. She also knew the consequences she would face if she released anything against Duchess Kate and Amelia Middleton, the soon to be Duchess.

"Any time, I enjoy your company. This job does get a bit boring sometimes. But I love it." Sarah said, Amelia only smiled, she liked hanging around Sarah's shop whenever they came in here for dresses and other things they needed.

Amelia looked at Kate and the girl seemed to see her glance

"Thanks again Sarah, we should probably get some lunch," Kate said, Sarah nodded and walked the girls towards her back entrance to the shop that was only used by personal and couriers dropping off the fabric and anything she needed.