Twenty-Eight

"It's absolutely beautiful!" Amelia spoke, as soon as she laid eyes on her wedding dress tears had started to spill from her eyes.

"Oh no! Here!" Sarah spoke, handing the future Duchess a tissue to dab her eyes to make sure that none of her makeup fell down when she let those tears loose. Kate smiled at her cousin, she already knew that Amelia was going to love her dress, and from her response she clearly did.

"It's what I could work with within the timeline I was given, but timelines also mean that my best work is done, I made your cousins dress in over a month. Yours took longer, but still, the wait was worth it. Trust me. Would you like to try it on?" Sarah asked, Amelia, nodded. The fabric was absolutely beautiful, it wasn't too rough, which was what Amelia wanted. Sarah had hit all the right boxes, which was why Amelia wanted her to design her dress rather than go to another corporate royal wedding designer. Sarah had done an absolutely amazing job on Kate's dress that she knew that Sarah was up for the task of doing Amelia's.

Amelia knew that there was no way, that Harry would ever become King of England, she knew he knew as well, and didn't want to be King, yet he still wanted a royal wedding. Just as his brother had gotten and just as his mother had gotten almost 40 years prior.

When Amelia emerged from the dressing room, she walked towards the mirror in the room and found herself staring at a better version of who she was

When Amelia emerged from the dressing room, she walked towards the mirror in the room and found herself staring at a better version of who she was. The dress was simple for a royal wedding, she didn't want it to be a massive affair but she knew that marrying into the royal family would become a massive affair with everything that happens. To make her dress unique, yet have a similar style to her cousin's dress, Amelia wanted little designs on the ends of the dress.

"I also have you're after dress that you requested, I made a second one in case it didn't quite fit what you wanted," Sarah spoke, coming out from the storeroom with another dress. She opened up the protective slip around the dress and Amelia looked at Kate, she couldn't find the words that expressed how grateful she was for Sarah who put so many hours into perfecting her wedding dress.

"Oh, that is cute!" Kate gushed, touching the fabric of the dress as Amelia looked at it

"Oh, that is cute!" Kate gushed, touching the fabric of the dress as Amelia looked at it. It was more than perfect, she wanted the evening of her wedding to be a less serious event than the wedding will be. Just like Kate and Will's wedding, Harry and Amelia's will be three hours long, the second-longest event Amelia has ever had to attend in her young life.