Twenty-Seven

The world had been ecstatic to find out about Kate and William's pregnancy. They had indeed been speculating for months whether or not the Duchess was pregnant and finding out that she indeed was, allowed them to celebrate at the thought of a new royal baby arriving in 2013.

The news had only made Amelia have baby fever, she'd always loved children which was why she enjoyed her first royal engagement with Queen Elizabeth a few months prior when they visited a local children's hospital. It also started a train of events with herself and Harry, she had started upbringing children into the conversations during dinner and breakfast. She wasn't sure if he was getting the hint but occasionally she'd get a smirk as a response or a twinkle in his eyes when he didn't answer.

She'd told Kate about her feelings on the subject, all she'd done was smile and say 'We'd support both of you no matter what happens between now and then, but my advice is to wait until your ready, the baby fever will pass.' This had been hard to hear, but it showed Harry that Amelia wanted children as soon as they were married. She had known him for years inside and out that she didn't mind not waiting a few years.

Amelia was sitting at the kitchen island, with papers and guest lists all around her. An empty Starbucks coffee cup near the edge of the table among every piece of paper. Harry walked in to see her single handily writing each invitation.

"How long have you been doing this?" Harry asked, scaring the Middleton woman. She looked at the clock above the sink and saw that she'd been sitting there for four hours.

"Four hours. I've only done 200." Amelia answered, Harry did the maths in his head, it would've taken her roughly five minutes to seven minutes to do one invitation in writing them by hand.

"Do you know how long that'll take you to do it by yourself?" Harry asked, Amelia, nodded

"Longer, but I don't mind. It keeps me busy when I have nothing else to do, plus I'd like to be more involved in the wedding rather than being apart of the main event." Amelia answered, Harry, smiled at the lady in front of h im. She still hadn't decided who would walk her down the aisle, it was between his own father and grandfather. She also knew she had been considering her uncle as well but wasn't sure if that would work as he was only her uncle and hadn't been a father figure to her in a few years. She only caught up with him when he was visiting Kate and Will, the last time she'd seen them was Boxing Day.

"You can take a break you know? Weddings seven months away." Harry spoke

"How do you want to write Elton's one?" She asked, he looked surprised. He hadn't seen the man since his brother's wedding, though he was a close friend of his late mother Elton John had been involved in the Princes' life's for many years. He also knew from phone calls with Elton recently that he would always support himself and Amelia together. No matter what the public thought and what the royal family thought if anything happened to cause a rift between the Firm.

"How have you written the others?" Harry asked, joining his fiancé at the island, sitting on one of the

"Like this. Elizabeth has approved one, before I continued on, she had expressed some concerns by handwriting them all completely by myself, but once she could see that I was really into the idea, she supported it." Amelia said, handing Harry and invitation, it honestly looked beautiful, she'd ordered 2500 invitations (the 500 in case she mucked up a few) in the background that the pair had wanted it to be on, as they felt that they could still include the royal family crest but also include something the couple wanted to know was their main design.

The basic layout of the invitation for guests could be seen like this:

15.6.13
(Save the date!)