Twenty-Four

The Telegraph:

Amelia Middleton seen at the Golden Globes last night! Accompanied by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Above ^ Amelia Middleton, fiancé to Prince Harry of Wales, and Anne Hathaway, co-stars in Les Miserablés a 2012 musical movie

Amelia Middleton, fiancé to Prince Harry, was seen at the Golden globes last night with cousin Kate Middleton and best friend Prince William. This event signified the amazing work that Amelia Middleton and the cast of Les Miserables had done on the movie that was released last year. The movie won the Golden Globe for the category Best Musical or Comedy.

On top of this award going towards the entire cast, Amelia Middleton was surprised shortly after the award was given to the cast, by her fiancé Prince Harry showing up at the bottom stairs. This caused the Duchess to be to gasp before walking towards him at a fast pace, she hugged him in front of the cameras and many photos were taken of the sweet moment.

As Prince Harry is now back home early from Iraq, due to the fighting getting too dangerous for him and paparazzi finding out which base the Prince was at, his safety had been at risk so the Queen has ordered him to come home. It is expected that the royal couple will start or continue planning for their wedding that will happen early to mid 2013.

What we do know, is that Amelia Middleton has made the decision on who will walk her down the aisle. As seven years ago, Amelia lost her parents in a car crash in Paris when they were attending a conference before attempting to fly back to their daughter's graduation from university. It is said from an insider that Amelia found this decision rather hard to make and took some time in deciding the right person to walk her down to the love of her life on one of the happiest days of her life.

This information has not yet been released by to the Public but we're sure here at The Telegraph that these details will be released closer to the wedding date once that is released by the Queen herself in a monthly statement about how the royal family are going and any important royal engagements each family member will be doing.

As the Golden Globes was Amelia Middleton's second royal engagement, she is expected to have her third royal engagement with her fiancé and Kate and William. The details of Amelia's third engagement will be released soon along with what she will be doing and accomplishing by the end of it. There are rumors that once the soon to be Duchess is married, she will become patron of some of the royals organisations, adding to her royal workload as apart of being one of the senior working royals.

We await the date of the second royal wedding patiently, knowing that preparations are being made this day helps us to understand when roughly the wedding day will be. As June seems to be the wedding month for many royals, we expect that it'll happen between May-August of next year.