1. Mr. Crush

A/N: This story will focus on #KimTee , okay? Let's forget about other "things" for a while! Haha! Peace yow!

FRIENDZONE

Kimmon's PoV:

This is not happening to me!

"What do you mean i missed the flight?!!!"

"I'm so sorry sir but there's sudden changes to the schedule of your flight..."

"And how come I didn't receive any notification from the EFFING AIRLINES?!!! Not even from that shitty travel Agency?!!! What do you want me to do Now?!!"

"Sir, I do really apologize but I suggest that you should call the agency where you booked your flight.."

"AND YOU THINK I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THAT?!!"

Aaaaargh!!! This is so frustrating!!

"I'm really sorry sir.." shit ! I know that it's not her fault but still... Argh!!!

"You know what.? It doesn't matter! What I need is another flight to Manila! I need to be there tonight! I don't care if I will arrive before midnight, JUST find me an alternative flight!!"

"Yes sir, hold on for a minute please.."

This is the worse experience EVER!!!

°°°°

TEe's PoV:

TEe's PoV:

"Yes yes i understand.. don't worry, I can assure you that .. yeah yeah I'll be there! bye!!"

Geez!! Of all the future groom in this nasty world! That one is the most annoying! Geez!

Oh, by the way! Hi I'm Thanapon, but you can call me Tee. That bastard on the other line is my cousin, Hiroomi and he's gonna marry his fiance tonight! But because I missed the flight, I need to have an alternative flight going to Manila..

Luckily, the lady at the front desk quickly found a alternative flight for me, but.. well, since it's the only flight available, I need to wait atleast 4hrs before I could take it. And I already explained my situation to Hiroomi and he said; "It doesn't matter! As long as you'll be there for me, Tee.."