Blame it to Starla

Part II.

(Bas POV)

This is all my fault..

What? No! This is P'Godt's fault!

2 days ago, he asked me to keep this "dragon fly" inside the bottle , saying..

"It may look like an Insect, but I think it's a Wishing star."

And when I heard the word,
Wishing Star, I knew that there's something's gonna happen.

Sigh~

So, when P'Tee becomes a girl, and after P'Kim and P'Cop corner me inside P'Tae's room to strangle me, pull my hair as if I'm just wearing a freaking wig and then wrestle with me like they were a WWE tag team champion!!! I sent a Line message to P'Godt, and told him that he's gonna DIE, tonight!

Arrrgh!!!!

I should have think about it hundred of times before I made that silly wish to turn my P'Tee into a girl, to test if P'Tae would be attracted to Tee Thanapon's girl version or not! Argh!!

And now, I need to face the consequences of my action by saving myself .. especially the danger that might occur once P'Tae finds out the truth.

Don't be fooled by those sweet smile of Darvid Kreepolrerk!

Yes! He's a nice person! But when it comes to P'TEe, that man can turn into a Beast!!

But, in all fairness huh?

We knew how good looking Thanapon Jarujitranon is, but who would have thought that he could be that Pretty?

He's so pretty!!!! I sweaaaar!!!

With those long eyelashes, bright, Misty eyes, red lips and natural pink cutie cheeks, not to mention how his Raven black hair becomes a little bit longer than it's original length, match perfectly to his gurly look, which makes our old man unable to utter any word when he saw that pretTEe gurl infront of him.

Bas, "Uhm.. P'Tae?" Man! He's still staring at her!!! Like, it's his first time to see a pretty girl for what? 28 years?!!!
Aish! And when i check the other guys at the back, I saw P'Copgi smirking at him, even P'Kim was making fun of P'Tae now cause the man can't get his eyes off of her, and boy! Now P'Tee is starting to blush!! Haha!

Cop, "ehem! P'Tae? Can you move a little bit, phi? My girlfriend can't get through.."

Eh??!!! Girl friend?!!!

Tae, "huh?" Oh! It seems the word GF brought him back to reality! Haha!, "Wait, she's your girlfriend?!"

Cop, "pfft!! Ofcourse not! I'm just kidding phi. Anyway, you've been staring at her for awhile now and , well, that's make her a little bit uncomfortable, so.. but I swear, she's not my type.. maybe?"

Pfft! You're just teasing him, phi!

Tae, "Uhm.. I'm sorry, sorry.. it's just that, you look so familiar.. ah! By the way, where's Nong Tee?"

Tee, "I'M hii... Ack! " Cause P'Kim suddenly put that friggin hotdog inside her mouth.

Kim, "sorry, sorry! Haha she told us earlier that she's hungry, that's why I thought she would like to eat now, come! let's move to the kitchen." His voice becomes lower than usual when he saw how P'Tae glared at him because of what he did. "shall we?"

Tae, "alright." He said when he's done checking his Khun Tee's room, only to be dissappointed when he didn't saw him in there. "So, would you tell me who's our pretty guest today?"