- Phone Pal (finale)

dude! I swear this is the last! Haha! Wiiit!!!

• but seriously, this story kinda reminds me of my mom. Tho, sometimes, I wanted to dream about her, but after writing this story, I'm not sure if I still wanted to be given a chance to communicate with her. I mean, dude!! I love reading and watching horror story, but the real thing will surely gonna freak me out!!

××××

•Tip: Bunny's age here is 22 (Present time), so if he's with Jared, and you saw the petname, "Bun-Bun", that means their setting is in the past.

Just like what he promised to the young guy, Jared called him after taking his son home, he even forgot to inform his secretary that he's not gonna come back to the office at all.

when he's sure that his little bun-bun is busy watching Yuu-Yuu Hakusho, he dialed that number, to talk to the young man, again.

When Bunny saw who the caller was..

He was a little bit scared, but, heck! It's his mom!!! There's nothing to be scared about!! So he took a deep breath then pick it up as fast as he could, "hello?"

And like what they talked about earlier, they continue their conversation about his "mom".

Isn't it amazing? He's now talking to his mom, about his mom, telling his mom how much he missed his mom, without telling his mom that he's infact, his son, 17 years later.

"I see, so, you rebelled to your dad, without finding out the Truth first, whether your mom really abandoned you or not? And it turns out that "she" actually passed away in a plane crash?"

"... Yeah.. yes.."

"... sigh! I don't know what to say to you."

"Please say something!!" For once ! He wanted to hear a sermon from his mom, it's been a long time since the last time he nagged at him.

"Alright, you heard the stubborn kid who's talking back to me earlier, right?"

Talking back to him? Ack!!! Soweeee!!!

"Ye--yeah?" And yes, he's guilty.

"He's my only son, Bunny. And he's super duper stubborn like my husband!! Gosh! Most of the time my husband were arguing to our son like a kid, too. but most of the time they were sticking like they're the most awful team out there, but do you know what I'm really afraid of?"

"Wha .. what?"

"It's the fact that they're both stubborn, that if I leave them alone, their gonna start to ignore each other, by building a wall between them , and will ended up boasting their own egos. I know, my son is just a kid now, but, someday, he will grow up like you, and pretty sure he will also become rebellious like you.."

"I'm fine naa!!!!" And again, I'm  talking back to my mom, geez!

"I only want the best for them. And I'm sure, that's your mom's only wish for you and your dad as well.."

"...."

"You know, we've been talking for so long, but you haven't been telling me your name yet, don't you think you're being too familiar with me? I'm still your senior, you know?"

Oh no...

"Uhm... I.. I'm.. er.. my, my name is.."

"Don't Lie."