The Other One. (fin)

Last Part. (Edited)
• There's a lot of missing words and wrong words here, gosh! Soweeee!! pfft!

(Beam's PoV)

Ok, now that we're here inside his room, for some reason, instead of being comfortable with me here, it looks like, he's... More of.. what? Nervous? Shy?

Maybe? I don't know.

But one thing is for sure.

This pretty guy sitting in front of me, can't look straight in to my eyes. Shesh!

Beam, "so.. what do you want to talk about?"

Tee, "huh?" Geez! Stop being anxious!

Beam, "relax! Okay? I'm not going to bite you."

Then he blink those pretty eye lashes, numerous times. and I swear! Even though we have almost the same looks..

if I Stay here any longer, there's a possibility that i will fall in love with him, For real!!!

Tee, "ehem! Well, you see.. the .. ehem! The reason why I want to talk to you so badly.. is because of the.."

Beam, "Turmoil inside your head? Let me guess. It's related to that tall, dark and handsome guy out there, right?" And he smirked when Tee perk up when he mentioned about that man.

Tee, "no, no... It's not like that. I mean.."

Beam, "Stop."

Tee, "huh?" He's a little bit confused when Beam told him to stop talking, not to mention the Stern look on Beam's face.

He chuckles, Beam, "now I know why they chose you to become Beam Baramee. Looking at you now felt really like I'm looking at the most annoying part of my self."

Tee, "Excuse me?" And what's with the word, "Annoying?!!!"

Beam, "it's like. You're the real deal, while I'm just your ego." Then he started to avoid eye contacts with him. "You like him, right?"

Then Tee just stare at him..

Beam, "you like him, and yet you've been trying to dismissed that thought cause you're afraid to find out that he doesn't feel the same way, that he doesn't swing that way and you're the only one living in that fantasy consists of you guys living together, forever. "

And Tee doesn't know what to say cause deep inside, he knew that what he said is real. He's inlove with Tae. And yet, he doesn't have the courage to face it.

Beam, "even the word confession is out of the question, right?"

Then Tee nodded. Currently feeling defeated by the feelings that he have towards Tae.