8. The other One.

A/N: ok folks, this is a #ForthBeam #TaeTEe fanfic, okay???!! (No other actors, no other complains! 😝)

***
Part I.
***

"What do you mean Beam is not there?"

Forth Jaturapoom, 3rd year engineering student in Kantaphat University went to the dorm where his boyfriend lives, to apologize for the argument they had earlier, and met one of his boyfriend's best friend, Ai'Kit, at the lobby with his boyfriend, Mingkwan.

Ming, "P'Kit is saying the truth, Phi. We haven't seen P'Beam and as a matter of fact, P'Kit is also looking for him.."

Kit, "besides, he should be having dinner with you! Did something happen?"

Then Forth explains to kit that Beam broke up with him earlier because of the fight that he had yesterday with his gang.

Forth, "I don't understand why he's so upset! I mean, it's not the first time that it happened. Sigh~ and he was telling me that I'm gonna put him in trouble, that I should think of his position too, his reputation, since he wants to be a well known doctor someday. Argh! What the heck?!!"

Then Mingkwan looked at his P'Kit, since he and forth are both in the same position and Kit and Beam as well..

Kit, "you see.. it's not that I'm taking my best friend's side. But, you need to understand where he's coming from, Ai'Forth.. and you as Well, Ming!!"

Mingkwan, "P'kiiiiit!!! " Then Ming run next to his P'Kit since the later decided to return upstairs to check if beam leave a note to him or not, since they live next door and Kit has a spare key to barge inside Beam's room whenever he has to do it.

While Forth is getting a headache cause he's been calling his boyfriend's phone and the only one who's paying attention to to him was the freaking voice message, saying..

"This is Beam Baramee, if I'm not answering your chat messages, it means I'm busy. if I'm not answering your phone call, it means you're annoying. And if you're calling to this number, it means Fuck Off!. "

Cause for Beam, only desperate people would try to contact him using that phone number, which he only use to talk to his dad.

Forth, "Arrrrgh!! Where the fuck are you BEAM?!!!!!"

***
Beam's POV:

Dark...

Why is it so dark?

And it's so cold..

Beam was trying to grab something, either his pillow nor his blanket, when he realized that .. instead of lying on his very comfortable bed, he's actually lying on a hard.. cold stuff, and it feels and smells like carpet..

Huh?

Then he opened his eyes..

Only to see the awful view from the floor

What the heck am I doing here?

And since when did i use a type of carpet like this?!

He was pondering this thoughts about those things when the reality hits him..

Fuck!!

This is not my room!!

Where am I?!!!

He's this close to panic, when he heard those voices from the outside of that room..

"Is he still sleeping?"

"Yes, I guess so.. he was so tired last night.."

"We're all tired Nong."

Three people, all guys. And I don't recognize those voices!! What the heck?!!!

"Would you try to wake him, up Nong? Please.."

"Okay.."

Beam doesn't know why he did it, but when he felt that one of those guys are going in, he lie down on that empty bed and tuck in himself and pretend like he's still asleep.

".. phi..?? Tsk! . "

Then he heard another footsteps coming in..

"How is he?"

Huh? That voice sounds familiar..

Says Beam while he's listening to the conversation between those guys standing near his bed.

"Maybe he's sick?" And this guy's voice sounds awfully familiar as well..

"Ok, don't worry Nong. I'll take care of him. You should go, I'm sure that Monk is already waiting for you.. tsk! It's too early to have a date, don't you think?"

"Geez! I told you, Phi! It's not a date!! We're just going to the gym, that's all.."

"Yes, yes.. just go."

"Okay.."

Geez! Since when those Buddhist sect allow their monks to have a date? And a date between guys? Luh?!

Few minutes later, he felt that the guy who stayed with him, sat down to his bed and then fix his slight messy hair, whispering..

"Don't worry , since it's our day off today, you're free to sleep as much as you like, okay? Sweet dreams.."

Then he felt that guy stood up, and before going outside.. the said guy pinched his cheek and then ruffles his hair.

...

....

Beam, "What the heeeeeeck?!!"

tbc.