11. The Letter

Note:

• This story is Fiction

This story is Fiction.
The plot suddenly pop out of my head after listening to Kowabana Podcast on Spotify. So, if you're familiar with it, atleast you now have an idea on what's really the genre of this story, right?

But if you're not, then..
Enjoy!. *Wink!

Characters:
Tae Darvid as Danny
Tee Thanapon as Jarus

Location: Nagoya Japan.
BKK Thailand.

•••
•••

Danny-San and I were friends. He's actually one of the closest friends of my older sister, but, for some reason, he's more closer to me than her, "That's because you're so cute!!", He said.

We were always together, and he's always acting like my real older brother who's worried about nothing other than my own welfare. He's always worried about me, cause apparently, he said, "you're so clumsy.".

I brush it off and think of how lucky I was to have a kind and loving, older brother like Danny-San.

But when I was in Junior high, He and his family left and migrated to Bangkok.
My mom woke me up that night to say goodbye to him before they went to the airport, we couldn't go and see them off since, my parents both have work on the next day, and I have a class too. I tried so hard not to cry but failed to do so, he hugged me so tight and kissed my forehead while reminding me not date a lot of girls just because he's not around.

You see..

I'm quite famous, and lots of girls are confessing their "supposed to be" love for me, even during preschool.

"Remember not to go on a date especially if you're not really familiar with that person, okay?"

Yeah, yeah, such a worrywart he was.. But there's a warmth feeling aside from the annoyance that i felt after he said those words, maybe because, deep down, I knew, that Danny-San, really do care for me.

We never saw each other again since then, but I never felt that I'm alone or that he forgotten about me,. Cause every now and then, I will received a mail from him, like every Valentine's, or new year's greetings or Christmas cards, during holidays, etc .

Both of our birthdays happened to be on December. Mine is on the fifth, while his is after Christmas. So, a week before Christmas, I sent a mail to him, and said how I missed him so much and how wonderful it could be if we will able to spend our Christmas, together, like old times, and then in that letter, I also told him about the girl that I met few months ago. She's one of the most beautiful and smartest person that I've met.. but we're keeping our relationship to other people, cause she said, her older brother wouldn't be Happy if he found out about it.