• BARANG

A/N: alriiiight! Let's do this na! I don't want to creat my own nightmare 🤣🤣🤣😅

Warning: TAGALOG ATTACK! 🤣

Tee's POV:

Finally, we're getting closer.

"Pasensya na kayo ah, malayo kasi talaga bahay ni nanang Cora."

"Ok lang yan, salamat pre!"
(That's okay, thanks bro!)

"Hey Tae! What are they talking about?"
"Go and Ask the director! Hey Tee, are you alright?."

"Huh? Ah yes.."

"Woot! Finally!" Geez, the director is soo excited!

"Ah, pwede bang ako muna pumunta? Para di sya magulat pag nakita tayo."
(I'll go ahead first so she won't be surprise once she see us.)

"Yeah sure. Thanks!"

Then sir Manolo went ahead to meet the old woman.

While everyone is waiting outside, I was thinking how convenient it was to have a capable director like, Eric

While everyone is waiting outside, I was thinking how convenient it was to have a capable director like, Eric. You know? Visiting a foreign country and going to a rural area like this place, the only way to survive is to learn their language and become familiar with the whole place.

Few minutes later, we were surprised by how Camilla suddenly freaked out because there's an old woman suddenly popped in behind her back.

"Sino kayo? Anong kailangan nyo?"

Huh? What did she say?

"Ay! Nanang! Nanang Cora! Magandang hapon ho, Sila ho yung galing Thailand! Yung magi interview ho sa inyo.."

I don't understand any of it, but I guess he's explaining to her that we're the bunch of idiots who's going to bother her tonight..

"Hey idiots! Say Magandang Hapon! That means , Good afternoon!"

And so we did! After that, it looks like her mood suddenly change and now she looks like nice and gentle. She even welcome us to her house.

 She even welcome us to her house