• The other One.

III: warning! 2578 words! So Get ready! Lol!

×××××

Tee, "okay, this is what happened last night.."

(13 hrs ago.)

Copter, "Shia! What are you doing inside my car?"

Copter was shocked to see his P'Tee sitting at the back, when he arrived at where his friends invited him..

Tee, "geez, Copgi! I've been lying here at the back seat, and you didn't notice me?"

Copter, "you did it on purpose!! I didn't even heard anything while I'm driving my car!!!"

Tee,"that's because, the freaking volume of your mp3 is too loud!"

Copter, "I thought I'm alone in here.. what the eff are you doing here?!!" Then Copgi threw his back pack to his P'Tee. Then tee catched it effortlessly.

Tee, "gate crashing the Halloween party." When he saw that his Copgi is going to nag again, he explained.. "P'Tae.. that old man and I had an argument earlier. And he's bluffing about something like I'm going to get fat again or worse, getting diabetes by consuming bunch of ice creams."

Copter, "what?!!" And copter thinks his phi is talking nonsense again.

Tee, "the point is, I don't want to go home yet, and I want to have some fun with you. Besides, I'm already here! And it's your fault for not noticing that I'm here the whole time, so! Take responsibility, Copgi."

Copter, "WHAT?!!" he really wants to strangle his phi, and was about to do so when he heard his phone ringing.. and it's his friend, Ai'Tul. So he picked it up and then chatted with him for awhile. "Hey, uhm.. sorry, but, is it okay to bring an Unwanted guest?"

Tul, "tsk! Who is it?" And when copter says it's his P'Tee, Ai'Tul says, "dude! Don't chase him away! He's most welcome!"

Copter, "ARGH!!" then Copter dropped the call and face the man acting like a baby at the back seat, and Said, "you're lucky that you're Tee Thanapon! hmp! Let's go!."

then Tee followed his dear friend and get off . And Copter's friends are indeed happy to see the Handsome man, and treated him like their special guest.

Few minutes before midnight, Tee was enjoying the view of the city at the balcony of the hotel, when one of Copter's close friend approached him.

She's a petite lady, wearing a black skirt and white polo shirt, with a rainbow colored sneakers. He hair is long, and little bit curly, with a butterfly hairpin on the side.

"Hi!"

"Hello!" Although tee was quite surprised when she approached him, somehow, he doesn't feel like she's planning to flirt with him, maybe because he knew that all of Copter's friends are nice. And he knew them so well, except this girl standing beside him..

staring at the sky, as if.. she's waiting for something to happen..

"Something's bothering you?"

"Huh?" Since he's looking at her, he's taken aback when he heard his question.

"You're worried about something, I could see it in your eyes.."

"...."

"Don't worry, you don't have to say anything."

"uhm..."

"There!! Look !!!"

And when Tee looked at the thing that she's pointing at..