13. Honey Oni~sama (Part.1)

#TaeTEeFanfic
#BL #Mpreg

************************

The Devil is in my doorstep.
I know it!
Aaaargh! *Kami-Sama!! I begged for your mercy, and yet, you chose to ignore this poor thing! How could you do this to me?!!

"BAM! BAM! BAM!"

shit! that damn Devil!! Is he planning to kick open the gate?!! AAAAARGH! What am I gonna do?!! What am I gonna do?!!

"OPEN UP!!"

Are you Dumb?! NO WAY!!

5 Days Ago..

"What did you say?" This useless younger cousin of mine, barge in to the house the other night and stole the House and lot title and used it as a payment for the *5M円 debt to a loanshark after losing all his money in that Stupid *Pachinko !! "You ...

"What did you say?" This useless younger cousin of mine, barge in to the house the other night and stole the House and lot title and used it as a payment for the *5M円 debt to a loanshark after losing all his money in that Stupid *Pachinko !! "You BASTARD! Are you out of your Mind?!!!"

"Tee-sama~ please, forgive me! forgive me! forgive me~"

What?!! TEE-SAMA?!!

Tee, "Tee-sama? TEE-SAMA?!! after you stole the only treasure that my parents left in this shitty Damn world, you're gonna kneel down and beg for mercy?!!! PAH! just you wait here! I'm gonna Call the Police!!"

And when that Bastard saw that I'm serious about it, he stood up and run out of the house like the freaking Road Runner, Aaaaargh!!! "SHIT!!"

Oh liiiiife~ why are you treating me like this?!! Whyyyyy??!!!

This is so frustrating!! "Damn it!!" but instead of wasting my time, drowning myself in self pity, i decided to do anything that i could, so that i could get back what was stolen from me.

"680,000 円 " that's the only amount of money that I have in my savings account. "Fantastic. Now I'm doomed."

According to the notice that the shitty *Yakuza gave to that sonaofbish, I still have 4 days left before they knock on my door and kick me out of my house.

Knock..

I said "Knock" , right?! Yup! Then how come that Bastard is Banging the Gate like the one knocking on it is a Shameless Giant?!!!!!

"OPEN UP!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

I still have 1 More fucking Day!! Give me a breeeeaaak?!!!

Tee, "Wi-wait a sec." Kami-Sama!!! Please, Help meeeee!!!

"BAM! BAM! BAM!" Shit!! Can't you just, WAIT?!!!

Tee, "*chotto matte kudasai~" so I breath in and brace myself to get ready for the storm. Hah! I can do this! This.. this is nothing!! Aaaah!! No, it's not!!

I opened the gate and was utterly surprised to see an old man. He's wearing a black suit, paired with a black pants, and black sunglasses. Eh? He doesn't look like a Yakuza at all!

Except, the small, yet striking kind of scar on his face, like, somebody used a knife and used it to disfigure his face yet didn't succeed. "Are you Mr. Jaruji?"

Tee, "Yi-yes?" Gosh! His voice sounded like the voice of the boat man in the Underwood!" (Hello, Percy Jackson!)

Damn! And when he saw me getting nervous, he effing smirked at me and said, "don't be scared, I came here to inform you that my Boss will going to pay a visit, tonight."

Eh? to-tonight?!!!!!

Tee, "wha---why?"

Then the man explained to me that their Boss want to have a talk with me, since they are aware of what my shitty Bastard cousin did. "Are you a salary man, don't tell me you're a free loader, too?"

Tee, "What?!! Ofcourse Not! I'm the Real owner of this House! and I'm not a salary man either, I'm just.. just.." a baker, working in a small bakery near the Harajuku Bridge. Sigh~

"I see." The man took off his eye glasses then look at me from head to Toe and said, "Then I suggest, whatever my Boss offer to you tonight, you better think of it carefully, since , this is the only help that he can give to you, after all, you knew so damn well that you can't afford to lose your home, right?"

Bulls eye!

But...

but before I could say something, he turned around and left.

And Now ..

The Devil is out there.. waiting..

Tee, "Whew! I can do this!!" Fine ! I'm not gonna run anymore! I need to face this man to protect the only treasure that my parents left for me. "I-- I'm coming!"

The rain is falling so damn hard tonight.
Maybe it's a thunderstorm? sigh~

After I opened the gate..

Tee, "huh? Black out?" The surroundings turned dark. The lights inside the house is off, and the Street lamp, too. And the only thing that I can see Clearly, is those glaring eyes, that the black umbrella is trying to conceal. "Who-- who are you?"

But the man didn't respond, instead, he handed over the umbrella to a giant and walked towards me, while opening the other side of the gate..

And the screeching sound of it, sent chilling sensation to my spine!!!

Tee, "What--what-- What Do You Want?!!"

But the Man didn't respond again..

after few minutes,

He grinned.

And with the lightning and thunder in the background, it gave a omnipotent feels, like it's telling me that Tonight, is gotta be the day that I die..

"BAM!"

"KyAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

"...."

tbc..

A/N: What's with the KyAaaa?!! 🤣🤣

*Kami-Sama - it's like saying, "OMG!" 🤣
*5M 円 - Five Million Yen.
*Pachinko - like a slot machine, usually use for gambling.
*Chotto matte kudasai - it's like saying, "wait for a moment, please?" In a formal way.
*Yakuza - Gangsters, Lone sharks, does it ring the bell to you? 😂

Aish! Those notes are useless, right? I'm pretty sure that all of you are watching Animé, right? So those words were probably familiar to you. Oh well, I just wanna put it as a reminder, that's all.

so, how's the story so far? 😂 Don't worry, you're gonna meet the *Oni on the next chapter. J'ya ne! 😁