• The other One.

Part II.

=======

It's been an hour since Beam fell asleep after that weird situation he had.

And when he realized that he's still in that room..

He sat up , slowly..

A little bit afraid that the person who's watching the television out there might sense that he's already aware of his surroundings.

Beam, "where the heck is this place?" Then he opened the door, slowly..

Then took a deep breath before he get out of the room and walked..

Step by step ..

Until he reach the front door.

But before he could open it to escape, he heard that familiar voice again, saying...

"Oi, Tee! Where are you going?"

Huh? Who's Tee?

Then look at the person behind him..

And Beam swore to the heavens, that the word Shock was an effing understatement!!!

Beam, "shia! Ai'Forth!!"

But the guy just sat over there and smirked, and when he saw the annoyance on Beam's face, he said..

"What? Tsk! What's with you? Calling me Ai'Forth after sleeping like a log from an hour? Are you dreaming about 2moons?"

Huh? 2moons? What 2moons?

"Tsk! Do you want to play ForthBeam? Huh? Nong?"

What?!!!

And when Beam didn't answer his questions, the said man moved closer to him and said..

"Are you dreaming while you're awake? Anyway, there's a cake in the fridge, and the breakfast is still on the table, you better eat it before Nong Bas comes back and take all your food. That munchkin would be very hungry after his date with that Monk.."

What?!! Who's Bas? And who's that Monk? I don't understand!!

"By the way, did you cut your hair yesterday?"

Then Beam looked at the mirror to check himself and a little bit grateful when he saw that still looks the same as how he looked at yesterday..

.. after that argument he had with..

Forth...

And the man infront of him is..

Beam, "You... You're not Forth, are you?!!"

And the man infront of him looks puzzled by that question.. then smile before saying..

"I was, but that was 2 years ago. Tsk! Do you really want to play this game?"