9. Blame it to Starla.

Part I.

SBfive residence.
Bangkok, Thailand.

Another day, another day off for the BigBoys of SBfive

And as usual, there will be no cleaners or assistant that were going to take care of them. They will do it by themselves.

So, they can either go home to their families or stay here with the other boys who are too lazy to go anywhere.

And for the first time after that incident with "Beam Baramee", they decided to have a bonding, not as the famous group but as normal individuals.

Well, that's what they thought, before something happened to their beloved TEe Thanapon, again!

Kim, "Copteeeer! Come here and help me in the kitchen!" They played spin the bottle last night to decide who's gonna cook the breakfast today, and well, fortunately, it's Kimmon.

The Leader cooks so well.

Cop, "wait a sec, phi! I'm still doing my laundry!" It was stressful to wash their own clothes, but, they talked about it last night, and it was decided that they're not gonna bother anyone today.

Kim, "just leave it for a while. Come here, Quick!"

Cop, "Fine!" Then he left the laundry room and ran to the kitchen. "What is it?"

Kim, "Say, Ah!" He's trying to feed him a spoonful of fried rice. copter was surprised by that, since it's not what he's expecting his P'Kim would do when he got there, but it's fine. At least he doesn't have to anything other than that.

Cop, "Aish!!" In the end, he ended up munching it. and since he likes it, he told his P'Kim that it's actually delicious, and that made his P'Kim happy.

Kim, "haha! Silly! It's just a fride rice. But I'm glad that you like it. The side dishes are ready as well, so go ahead and wake up the others."

Cop, "okay, but, P'Tae left earlier to go to the gym and he told me that he will come back later before lunch."

Kim, "oh, okay. Geez! He didn't even wake me up."

Cop, "I'll go to P'TEe and Nong Bas, now."

Kim, "Oh, okay. Thank you Nong."

Then copter left the kitchen and went straight to Nong Bas's room. Luckily, the pretty baby is already awake and Currently watching Animé on his laptop.

So he sat beside him and then pinched his cheek to interrupt him.

Cop, "huy! Nong! The breakfast is ready!"

Bas, "Huh?!!" Oh well, the volume is too loud.

Cop, "BREAKFAST IS READY! if you don't want to eat then I'll take your share! P'Kim was the one who made it so he's not gonna be mad at me if I'll get yours, Riiiight??!!"