- Phone Pal (Part.2)

•Tip: Bunny's age here is 22 (Present time), so if he's with Jared, and you saw the petname, "Bun-Bun", that means their setting is in the past.

***

Previous chapter:

Jared wants to join his boys, but decided to answer the phone call instead..

"Hello?"

•••

"Okay, how to use this again?"

Bunny, like a little child who found a great treasure, went straight home after office hours to scrutinized the freaking gadget that he found inside his drawer, he even had to lie to his dad that he's gonna be late tonight, well, he didn't really wanted to lie, it's just, he suddenly remembered that it's his uncle Kim's birthday, so, he convinced his uncle to dragged his dad to the party no matter what.

He doesn't know why, but, there's something about this.. phone, that's making him uneasy..

So, he used the user's guide that he saw earlier online and started checking it's content.

He decided to check the contacts first, but it doesn't have that much on it, cause it only consists of two contact numbers, the first one has, Mr

He decided to check the contacts first, but it doesn't have that much on it, cause it only consists of two contact numbers, the first one has, Mr.Choco as a name, while the other one doesn't have a name on it.

"Hang on, this Mr. Choco sounds very familiar to me."

Well Ofcourse!! Not just the name but the number is still the same!!! And to prove it, in case he's quite mistaken, he took his phone and compared it. "Yup! It's him! It's Dad! pfft! Seriously, mom? What's with the Mr. Choco? Hahaha!"

Yeah yeah, he's having a good laugh, and he's really enjoying it when he remembered that, the one who actually gave that name to his dad was actually him. He used to call his dad Mr.Choco when he was little. But... Ever since that .. day, their used to be "Fun house" turned into a dull house.

His dad, David, didn't just stop from smiling at him, but also stop playing with him. Even if he begged him day and night as to why his mom didn't come return after his supposed to be one week trip out of the country, his dad didn't even bother to answer him nor pay attention to his tantrums. He grew up with a silly idea that it's his dad's fault why his mom left them, and he spent most of his time with his uncle Kim until he reached junior high.

It was before graduation day when he found out that his mom didn't abandoned them. That it's not his dad's fault why he's gone.

While carrying the awards that he received as an honor student, he barged in to his dad's office and cried while blaming him as to why he didn't tell him the truth.

"Sigh! But that's how my dad usually is, you know? He's not gonna talk until you do the first move. Yeah? That's how he was, until, all of a sudden! He started to nagged at me! E-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!!! Argh!!"