12. Phone Pal. (Part.1)

Note: This story is Fiction and my original fanfic story as well, so, if you happen to read a similar story, well, maybe , that's because we both have the same level of Insanity. LoL!

*

CHARACTERS:
• Tae Darvid as David & Bas Suradet as Bunny (Father & Son)
• TEe Thanapon as Jared.

Setting: BKK, Thailand.

Tip: Bunny's age here is 22 (Present time), so if he's with Jared, and you saw the petname, "Bun-Bun", that means their setting is in the past.

×××

"Bunny! Wake up! You're going to be late!" Geez!

"Dad.. it's still dark outside..."

"What are you saying?" Then my dad walked beside my bed, and then pulled the silly curtain's open. "See?! It's already 6:30 in the morning! Move! Don't slack off just because you've been accepted to that company!"

"Aye! Aye!" Sigh! I wonder when my dad is gonna stop nagging me?

Hi! My name is Bunny Kreepolrerk, that "preacher" is my Dad, David. I started to work as a junior editor for SB publishing last week, and while I was so thrilled that I got accepted by one of the most prestigious publishing house in the country, my dad, who's an angel from the heaven (yeah, I'm rolling my eyes!!) dropped a huge bomb and said, "Work hard, and always aim for the best results. Your Mom used to work there, and he's got a good reputation, so don't wreck it."

Well, it's not that I'm not aware about that?! After all, when my boss saw my profile, he asked me immediately if I'm related to the famous "Kreepolrerk" and was beyond happiness after i told him that I'm their son. Sigh!

"Yes dad." As a consideration, the section Chief told his secretary to assist me and showed me where my station is, it's on the 3rd floor, which is apparently, the office where my mom used to work before.

It turns out that, after he left, they didn't have a heart to move his stuffs or to change the office into a storehouse, so, they decided to keep it as it is, well, almost all the ambitious editor's condition for working to this company is to occupy it and let everyone forget about him, once and for all, but, they didn't agree. Cause for the section Chief, to the Manager, or even to the higher ups, there will be no one else who can reach the momentum that my mom once had.

"He's very talented, Good looking and Smart. An ideal son in law, we all think of him like that, before your dad flaunt his greatness and stole our young prince heart and turned him into a Queen." Pfft!! See?! Aish! I'm sure if Dad hear about this, he's really gonna get mad! As in!

"We're here." And I was in awe when I saw how the room looks.. like Someone is still using it.

"So... Uhm, my dad.. does he know that some of my mom's stuffs are still here?"

".. I'm not really sure, you see, I came to the company five years, after Boss was gone, but, I think, both your dad and the section Chief decided to keep everything this way. Like, Boss is still around, somewhere.."

And if that's true, I will be the happiest fool in the whole damn world.

"Alright, thank you secretary Ma." Then the guy left me alone in here, Although, almost all the things that mom needed back then are still here, dude, mom was gone for almost more than a decade now, so, naturally, everything is kinda.. dirty, there are dust everywhere, and some spider webs.. sigh! Guess I need to start to clean up.