6. The mark of Tae

#taeteefanfic

"Hey! Did you noticed?" Says one of the audience watching the solo concert of the BigBoys of SBfive

"Hey! Did you noticed?" Says one of the audience watching the solo concert of the BigBoys of SBfive. "Nong Tee keeps on wearing turtleneck and I don't understand why?"

"Eh? What do you mean?"
"What's wrong with that?" Then the girl just roll her eyes cause it only means they didn't understand what she's saying..

"What's wrong with it? Oh come on! The weather outside is HOTTER than the insides of the Oven! And you're asking me if there's something wrong with that?" Then her friends looked at each other, as if they're thinking for any possible reason..

"Nah! It's just his fashion sense, that's all. Aish! Mind your own business will yah? Besides! You can't deny that he looks good with those attire."

"Yup! I agree!" But the said fan is not convince at all. It's like, Khun tee is hiding something..

"hmm.. I wonder what it is..?"

Tee's POV:
(SBfive's residence in BKK.)

Siiigh! Thank goodness that we finished early today. At least I can still do some stuff aside from resting. Although i never sleep early at night, but sometimes although I don't want to accept it, P'Kim and the others are starting to noticed that I automatically fall asleep once I sat down to the couch, and it would be really hard for them to wake me up, so, Phi Tae would just carry me to my own bedroom and the rest is history.

Argh!

That's whyyyy!!! I decided to change my habit of staying late at night, little by little, I know I could that. I can't let those Mysterious marks keep on appearing on any part of my body.

At first I thought it was Baby Bas. Cause that little vampire loves to bite his phi's, you know?

But then when I asked him about it. He denied it furiously!! Saying that he can never do that to any of us if we're unconscious. "There's no fun in that, Phi." He says.

Sooo!!! I asked Nong Cop if he have an idea regarding those Mysterious marks. But instead of worrying about me, he says, "Gosh, P'Tee! Stop acting like Beam Baramee! Leave the title of Casanova to him, Phi!." Aaaaaaargh!!!!

How about P'Kim?...

.... Nah! That's impossible. And if I ask him about it, there's a possibility that instead of helping me solving this problem, he would talk to p'Janean & P'Oh. And If I'm going to ask him why he did that? He would just gonna tell me, "why not?! If this concerns our dearest visuals well being, then those oldies upstairs need to be aware of it."

Yup! That's P'Kim! I knew the guy so well.

How about P'Tae?

Man! That old man is starting to annoy me! Ever since I started sleeping on the couch, he's been nagging me nonstop. Saying..
"What the heck do you think you're doing? If you're that tired you should go straight to bed! Why you're always sleeping when we're having fun? You're acting like a pregnant woman.." etc.etc.