4. Never be with you.

A/N: ok guys, remember my Fanfic "The Promise"? , Right! Let me pull some trigger again 🤣 please don't hate me hahaha!

Characters: Yours truly, Tae Darvid, Tee Thanapon and Kimmon.

Location: Nar Baan Bar & Bistro.

Hi! My name is Joey. 🤭

   After deciding to leave the previous company where I worked so hard these past few months, I decided to come to Thailand to visit an old friend of mine. And his name?

Darvid Kreepolrerk.

Sounds familiar to you? Well of course! My friend is the famous Thai Actor/Model Tae Darvid.!!

And I swear! Lots of girls here call themselves as his wife. 🙄

Amazing isn't it? Lol!

"Poor you! You're gonna reach the end of the calendar soon and yet, you're still loveless? With all of those beautiful girls around you? Heh!"

"Speak to yourself! You don't even have a boyfriend! Tch!"

And yes! This guy may look like the most humble and sweetest guy on Earth (oh come on?!) But the truth is, off-cam , he's also a jerk! Duh!

"So Tae.. whats new? Aside from this bar of yours of course!"

"New series and such. Same old thing.."

"I see.." actually I also follow him on Instagram, so asking him that kind of question is kinda lame, right? "Uhm.. oh hey! You see, I'm a huge fan of your "nong" Tee , so of course I also follow his SNS.. and here, I saw this post few days ago.." then I showed it to him.

" then I showed it to him

"Ah.. yes, he's here, we went to an event that night and then him and Khun Mae decided to drop by before heading back home." I see..

   Well, he's trying to explain things in a normal way but I can see how happy he was when his nong decided to visit his bar.

"So, what's the real score between you two?" I'm nosey , yes? Sorry haha I just can't help it.

"What? Haha silly, we're just, friends.. he's like a.. baby brother to me.."