10. Puppy Love 🐶

A/N: here's another oneshot for you guys! I hope that you will like it. pfft!

TEASER:

Tae Darvid is sulking..

He is sulking cause he couldn't get what he wants, and TEe Thanapon is about to lose his wits

In this battle against each other's cuteness, let's find out who will win and who will surrender. Pfft!

🐾

(Tee PoV)

Hi! My name is TEe Thanapon, one of the members of the Idol group in Thailand, called SBFive. Living in this world for 25 years with handsomeness and gracefulness, with a long long patience towards all the annoying person's around me. I am perfectly fine! As in!!

Until. ..

That long looooong patience is about to reach it's limit!! because of the man sitting in front of me, sulking, while he's glaring at me, like, I took his most important thing from him.

Tee, "Seriously?!!" Until when are you planning to sulk infront of me?!!!

But the guy didn't respond and continue his sulking!! Urgh!!

Fine! I guess that I have no choice but to tell you about the story of a Boy, named Fluffy and his new found Puppy.

Fluffy really loves dogs.
He's got, what? 10 dogs? Staying on the other side of their garage, like their family owns a petshop. Oh well, his uncle is a vet, so I guess, it all makes sense, right?

Anyway, I know it's normal to love a pet, like they are your own children, and grand children (or great great grandchildren!!) But to sulk infront of someone because they're not letting you to add another pet, like, for 11th times !!
That's a little bit too much don't you think?!!!

Tee, "have you heard the story about the boy named Fluffy?"

And again, Tae Darvid ignore me! Tch!

Tee, "that boy used to have a deep affection towards all the Dogs that he met, until someone told him to stop taking in all the dogs that anyone offers to him. And He listen to them cause they are important to him than the dogs!!!. "

But nothing, the guy is still sulking!!!

Argh! This is P'Matum's fault!!
He knew very well that this .. Furball loves animals especially dogs!!! And yet! He dare to show his pup to him!!

Tee, "It's just a puppy, Tae! Be reasonable!" And stop sulking, will you?!!!

Few minutes later, when our make up Artist saw that Tae is not in the mood, he bought him ice coffee to console him