three💫

zachary pov

If somebody told me a few hours ago, I would become infatuated with a woman, I'd probably laugh in their faces.

But here I was, wondering who the brown skinned beauty had been, who'd walked into the record store, smiled shyly at me and walked out in a matter of minutes, taking my breath away with her.

She was literally the most beautiful and innocent thing I had witnessed. Her voice was soft and smooth and breathy. It reminded me of Brandy's, the 90s rnb singer. Her big eyes were a deep brown, like melted chocolate.

And her lips.

Oh mio fottuto signore. Cosa vorrei fare a lei.

She was everything and more.

I wanted— no needed to see her again. Whatever it took.

She was addictive. She smelt like cocoa butter and honey and rose water and strawberries and—

"Are you alright?" Dante queried, placing his hand on my shoulder lightly. I turned to look at him and nodded.

We were currently in the limo, on our way back to the hotel. After completing a round of surveys on where to place our new factory in

"We'll be leaving for home tomorrow." He looked outside the window and lit a cigar, placing it between his lips.

"Actually, I think I'll be staying a few more days."

As much as I wanted to believe it was to stay for work purposes, I knew deep down that it was because of the mystery girl.

Well I would work... partly.

She confused me. And thrilled me. She was so adorable and fucking sexy at the same time. And she has no idea.

I had to see her again.

"For what? I begged you to come down here Zachary."

Dante was one of the few people who called me by my full English name. Most people preferred Zach or Camillo.

"I just want to scout for more business opportunities." I lied, not even showing any indications I was doing so.

"The lady will be upset." He teased grinning at me and I rolled my eyes.

Ramona was a handful. At this point, our relationship was crumbling down. She had become so emotional.

If I wasn't with her, I was banging some chic cross-eyed and even when I was with her, she wanted to check my private phone and go through my messages.

Like hell I was gonna let her do that.

"She'll be fine. She needs to understand I'll be the boss soon. I need to be on field as much as I can. I can't afford to disappoint Papa." I said truthfully.

My father wasn't going to be around for very long, it was very obvious. Time had run his course on him and he was getting old and weak.

A capo cannot be weak.

I was more than ready to take over, yet he was waiting a little longer than necessary to had me the title.