nine🌞

winnie's pov

"Thank you ladies for joining us here!" Bethany Sanders, the cheer captain yelled happily, jumping up and down and clapping her hands repeatedly.

She said walking past us, she turned and gave me a broad smile that I couldn't help but return.

Her quirkiness was contagious. "What's your name again?" She asked.

"Umm, Winnie?" I said, more like questioned, as the group of girls turned and looked at me.

"You're so hot! And your presentation was so sexy!" She giggled, eyeing me up and down.

I nodded awkwardly, I didn't deem well in the spotlight.

"Thanks." I mumbled, smiling. Jean cackled as Bethany turned her attention elsewhere.

"That was weird." I muttered to Jean who walked up next to me.

"Yeah she is. But you can't blame her. You look really good." Jean stated.

I stared down at my gym attire.

outfit

hair

"Still weird though." I frowned.

Nthanda and I had decided to try out for cheer leading and I was kind of excited.

"Alright guys! Thanks for coming, the results of who got in will be printed in the hallway next Monday! Goooooo Bull Dogs!" She rustled her pompoms
as me an Nthanda walked away to go sit on the benches.

Jean walked up to Bethany as they discussed something.

We watched Bethany giggle, jump and twist.

"That girl drinks way too much caffeine." Than said, scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah..." I nearly choked when I saw the basketball team run to the field. They must be coming to run a couple laps.

Aaron wore a baggy tank with a pair of basketball shorts. He sported his gold chain. I pressed my thighs together, he looked so good.

"Why you looking at Aaron like that?" Nthanda grinned mischievously.

"Like what?" My voice came out stressed and whiny.

"Like you want him to come over and give you some of that Godzilla di—"

"Nthanda!" I hushed her, giggling nervously.

"Jean thinks you're just indecisive. You know, considering the fact y'all are still dating."

"Jean just needs to let it happen, she's literally out here trying to make this not work. If she wanted us to be happy she would let us be happy and for the record we're not dating, we're getting to know each other."

"Bitch. That's dating." Nthanda mumbled.

"Talking of the devil, he's looking at you." Nthanda said under her breath. I looked up and stared at Aaron. He was looking at me like I was some price of meat.

I mean I was looking at him the same way so I couldn't blame him.

He took a few steps closer to me and gave me that award winning smile.

He used his finger to motion an over here motion and mouthed. "Baby girl, c'mere."

"Go get it honey." Nthanda egged me on.

I timidly set my phone down and power walked across the wet grass , ignoring some jealous stares and a few cat calls.

I swear all boys are dogs.

I stopped right in front of Aaron and bit my lip nervously.

"Hi gorgeous." He wrapped his muscular arm around my tiny waist and pulled me closer to him with little effort. I hid my face in his chest and he chuckled slowly.

"Aye, nothing to see here niggas!" He bellowed to his teammates who were yelling very vulgar things.

"Get it dawg!"

"My god that ass is fat."

He blocked my body from his hormonal teammates and stared me down.

"Hello captain." I smiled into his chest.

"You look...edible." His hands reached lower,trying to fondle with the flesh on my backside. I slapped his hands down quickly.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around, pulling me into his front. I giggled and stared down at my suddenly very interesting shoes

"Stawp." I groaned playfully.

"Nah, I'm serious for real, you looking so good. A nigga really tryna eat you up." He mumbled into my ear.

"Eat me then." I turned to look around and stared at him, a smirk on my lips.

He looked at me with an expression I really couldn't understand. His eyes darkened and swirled with emotion.

"I'm gonna be taking you up on that offer real soon." He whispered in my ear.

"You might as well." I giggled. He bit my lip and gave me a-don't-play-with-me look. We both stared at each other, my heart was basically thumping in my chest. The things I would let hime do to-

"Hey, Aaron! you playing or what?" Someone called.

"This conversation isn't over." He swatted my ass and ran off to the track leaving me flustered and all types of wet.

I raced back over to to Nthanda, who had Jean right next to her packing up.

"Y'all were literally fucking in the middle of the field!" Nthanda screamed.

"Can you shut up." Thank God I was dark skinned, if not I would've been a strawberry right now.

"Let's go. I'm tired." Jean muttered, shoving past me and walking away.

What did I do now?

A/N: Tbvh Jean is on some snake shit right now, like let's not even front. I won't be updating anytime soon till my exam period is over but I'll see what I can do. Thank you so much for all the love and support, I love you guys fr. see you sooner than later
💜💜💜