fourteen💛+announcement

hey guys it's me, your author 😂😊. there's a very important message at the end of this chapter so please read it and comment what you think below.

zacharys pov

He stormed into the hotel suite, slamming the door behind himself. To say he was pissed off, was an understatement. He felt insulted and embarrassed. He just wanted to be alone and sulk in privacy. He needed to get ahead with his work. The way things were going, he should've be leaning into the south for business a long time ago.

He slapped his palm on the light switch and walked into the bedroom.

"You're back." Hearing a soft voice he turned his head and stared at Ramona.

"You're still here." He breathed out, taking in her appearance.

"The jet couldn't fly in today

"The jet couldn't fly in today. So... I'm going tomorrow."

"Okay." The man shrugged, a tiny frown on his lips.

He kicked off his shoes, took of his jacket and sat at the edge of the bed.

He sighed in frustration and ran fingers through his brown hair, tugging at the ends.

"So... Uh..How was your meeting?" Mona asked quietly, cautiously.

"...It was fine." Zachary rolled his hazel eyes, wishing that the memory of events that occurred earlier would disappear.

"You sure?" She probed, pushing strands of her mahogany colored hair behind her ears.

"God... Mona... I'm fine okay?" The corner of the mans mouth twitched.

"Don't blame me for trying to be there for you." She shot back.

"I don't need you to be there for me. I need you out of my fucking hotel room."

"Ti comporti come. Un vero stronzo." She spat vehemently.

That's when he saw red.

The young man stood up and stalked towards her, when he said he was in anything but the mood, he meant it. And he was not ready to argue with her childish ass.

Zach padded towards her physique, while she took steps backward, till her back hit the wall.

"You seem to have forgotten who I am Ramona." He gazed down at her frightened face.

Zachary placed his large hands on her neck and constricted her breathing.

"The day you call me out of my name again, is the day I will proceed to make your life hell. Do you understand me?" He hummed.