eleven🛎

winnie pov

"Me?" I gulped, smoothening down the imaginary wrinkles on my skirt.

"No. Me." Auntie Enitan retorted sarcastically pursed her lips and gave me a look.

So it was either come clean to Auntie Enitan and not be allowed to go, or lie and get caught and get a worse punishment.

And I was a terrible liar.

"She has a date." Nthanda quipped, saving me at the very last moment.

"Winnie has a date?" Auntie Enitan rose her brows, shocked.

"Yes. With Aaron. They agreed to meet at the diner. That's why she needs to leave now or she's gonna be late." Nthanda gave me a side eye.

"Yes! I've actually got to leave. See you guys after dinner?" I stared at Auntie Enitan, a nervous wreck.

"Be back before eleven okay?" She smiled at me.

"Yes!" I celebrated a little two loudly. Nthanda jabbed her elbow into the bottom corner of my boob, making me groan.

"I owe you one." I mouthed to her, rushing out the door.

zach's pov

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Infuriated I  through clenched teeth. staring down at Mona.

"What the fuck do you mean by what the fuck am I doing here?" Ramona rose her brows.

"I have a guest coming in. You can't be here." I shrugged, buttoning my shirt.

Winnie would be arriving any moment now and I needed to get down in the lobby and wait for her.

And then this bitch shows up.

"So you're not happy to see me?" She furrows her brows and bites her lip.

"Stop this bullshit! I have a very important person about to walk through these doors and we had this conversation multiple times. You couldn't come to St. Louis. And you went against my orders!" I hissed.

"I'm not one of your men Cam—"

"Then stop acting like you are. You have no business here. When we last spoke, I told you not to come and you said you understood. Twice, if I'm not hearing rubbish—"

"You didn't come with anyone, you're without a fucking bodyguard or Dante! Excuse me for trying to protect you!" She interrupted, throwing her hands up hysterically.

My jaw clenched along with my fists. "And you're gonna protect me?" I chuckled bitterly.

"I don't know what's going on with you right now, but you need to stop being so mean. I came because..." Her voice faltered when she noticed I had stopped paying attention to her, grabbing my rings and sliding them onto my fingers.

"Why are you acting this way?" Her voice broke.

"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. But you need to get your shit together." I slipped my socks on and wore on my Louis Vuitton shoes.