four🌻

winnie's pov

Oh my frigging Jenner. He's sitting right across the room and he's looking at me. Jesus Christ what do I do? Should I look at him again and smile or should I wink at him? No I already looked away. He probably knows I'm shy. Is he still looking, maybe I should turn a little and... Oh crap he's still looking, don't break the stare just stay right... No I can't do this he's still looking and its making me antsy.

"Earth to Winnie..." Jean waved a couple of fingers in front of my face.

I turned to look at her.

"I was thinking maybe after the trip, you guys could try out for the cheer squad?"

"Oh. I don't ...dance." I explained.

"She's a fucking liar." Nthanda grinned. I shot her a death glare.

"I'm serious." Nthanda continued. Jean ran fingers through her curly mass of hair. Ugh 4a hair girls are blessed

Just consider it." Jean proposed. We both nodded.

Oh my lord he's still looking. I stole a glance at the handsome guy staring at me.

He didn't even break his gaze. Like he wanted me to know he was looking at me.

"Who's that?" Nthanda asked. She was staring at the mystery guy.

"Its the guy I was telling you guys about. The one who bought me the record."

"That's him? Girl he's beautiful. The things I would do to him." Nthanda mumbled turning to look back at us. Jean burst out laughing

"Go say hi." She whispered excitedly.

"I don't know..."

"Hey. If you don't want him. I'll take him." Nthanda joked.

"Scratch that." Jean gripped my thigh. "We can all share."

I threw my head back and giggled.

"I think he's coming over here." Nthanda said through her teeth.

And true to word, he started to approach us. I fiddled with my fingers and pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Act normal." I mumbled. I was a nervous wreck, my fingers were shaking and I had my toes clenched.

"Good afternoon ladies."

"Hi." Nthanda smiled. Jean gave a tight lipped smile.

How were they both so confident?

"Hi." I breathed out. He turned to look at me. His pupils dilated. His eyes were a warm hazel. Gorgeous.

"Fancy seeing you here." He rose a brow and stared down at me.

"I'm just as surprised." I retorted.

"I never got your name." I turned my head slightly, watching the girls watch us go back and forth.

"Is it really important?" I teased.