EB 27: Where He Can't Say Goodnight And Go

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2016-2019 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - May 24, 2019

I honestly don't understand who I am? How am I updating every week? 

Remember to vote, please, and comment your thoughts, I love hearing them!

Happy Reading, Bees <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T R E N T 

:: Chapter (27) :: Where he can't say goodnight and go

          There's no way I'm letting her get away.

Cher runs out my door. I stand there planted for two seconds, my emotions starting a war inside me, before I snap back to reality.

Fuck that. I chase after her.

She takes the elevator, but I take the stairs until we both meet in the lobby. She squeaks to a halt when she sees my hulking frame closing in on her.

It's crazy how just five minutes ago she was lazily grinding herself against me like I was her favorite sex toy, and now she's running away like I've got a damn disease.

I back her up against the wall with only my body. "Let's uncomplicate things now, because I'm tired of these mixed signals. You flirt with me. You dance with me. You act like more than my best friend and sometimes I can't tell if you're innocent or if you're actually turned on by me. It's frustrating, Cher. I don't do frustrated. I do simple."

I did frustrated with my ex-girlfriend and it got me nowhere.

Cher swallows hard, not meeting my gaze. I want to see her eyes so maybe I can get the answer she's having difficulty conveying with her mouth.

There are never any lights past midnight so it's dark in the lobby, a picturesque image of my mind right now.

But the sliver of moonlight filtering through the front glass doors illuminates us and resembles the beacon of light in the abyss of my mind, screaming that there's still a chance for us.

Cher's bronze hair looks like melted gold and I have this urge to fist it in my hands and tug it back, until she is forced to meet my gaze. I want her to see the wreck she's created.

Instead I cup her chin and lift her face. I lean down, keeping a breath of a distance between our mouths. I don't kiss her no matter how much I want too.

"I have feelings for you, sweetheart. No more lying. If you don't feel even the briefest of something for me, I'm out. I'll never bother you again, and we can pretend this whole thing never happened."