EB 43: Where He's In His Feelings

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Posted - May 2, 2020

Guys, I finished university! Woohoo. Thank you to all your wishes <3 I'll officially be a business school graduate soon, fingers crossed! 

This chapter needs a bit of editing still, but it's already 14 pages and 5k words and I'm tired. It's a steamyyyyyyyy one. Happy reading, Bees! Please vote and comment your thoughts if you enjoyed <3

#Cherrycakeslickscherrysauce

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T R E N T 

:: Chapter (43) :: Where he's in his feelings

January 10th 

Cher is freaking out. For no good reason too, might I add.

"Is this okay?" she smooths her hands over dress number four.

"The other ones looked fine too," I say from my manspread position on her bed.

She glares at me, before disappearing back into her bathroom to change something else. Maybe she'll change her shoes this time. Oh, I know. A new pair of earrings! This shit has been going no for half an hour and I'm having a hard time schooling my features.

It was cute for the first ten minutes. Now? Not so much.

My mom and Darrell have invited us over for dinner. An invitation to meet Cher officially as my girlfriend.

She had three days to plan her damn outfit, but she choses to freak out now. I know you aren't supposed to rush your girl when she's getting ready, but this is really ridiculous.

Cher emerges from the bathroom, a glower on her face and the ugliest fucking piece of clothing I've ever seen. It's black with long sleeves and all the way down to her ankles.

I burst out laughing. "Holy shit. You look like that villainous nun from that horror movie. Babe, no. Hell nooooo."

She throws a spare heel at me. "Boys have it so easy! You wouldn't understand!" Then she disappear back into her cave.

"I'm sorry!" I'm still laughing, having barely dodged her missile. I holler at her through the door. "Baby. Outfit number two, OK? I'm sorry."

The door slams open and she smacks my chest, having given up. She's donned outfit number two. "You're such an asshole."

I grin. "I know. I'm sorry."

She's wearing a conservative black turtleneck with a short, flowery skirt. The kind that flares around a woman's hips. I love her legs but because of the cold, she's wearing black tights. "This is serious, alright? I really want to make a lasting impression on your mom and step-dad."

I wrap her in my arms and kiss her head, smiling. "They already know you, Cher, and they already love you. Don't worry."

"M'kay," her soft voice is muffled against my chest.

* * *

"She's good for you, you know," My mom says beside me.

We've just finished a steak dinner and I'm helping her clean the table. Darrell and Cher are laughing about something in the kitchen, as they load up the dishwasher.