EB 30: Where She Needs Just A Little Bit Of Time

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2016-2019 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - July 7, 2019

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H E R 

:: Chapter (30) :: Where she needs just a little bit of time

Well, that was epic, to say the least. I straddle Trent on his coach's desk, my head on his shoulder and my breath embarrassingly borderline heavy. And maybe a bit stupid.

I was supposed to have a few days to myself to think – to dwell on the last few months and see how to move past it all.

Pierre was my safety net. I can't jump from one relationship to another and make Trent my next safety net because he deserves so much better than that. And, I want to be that better.

He deserves that, does he not?

Which is why I haven't text him. I cut off all communication with him so I could get into the right mind set.

I'd been with Pierre for quite some time and, to be honest, he was my longest relationship. I had to remind myself what it was like to be alone. Truly alone. Not alone in Vancouver with a fiancé strapped in Paris kind of alone.

I needed to be the kind of alone that was me, myself and I.

Because a strong, independent woman like myself knew how to truly be alone, right?

I just don't want to be alone anymore. I want to be with Trent.

But I still need a few days before we can turn things official.

I have exams and reports due and I need to channel my focus on that. Not my asshat of an ex or my currently best-friend-turned-hot-flame.

And, of course, all my avoidance game went to crap when I saw Trent in the flesh. Thanks a fuck ton, raging hormones.

Life called bullshit on me. Here I was, my jaw sore and my hair tangled after a hot oral-sexcapade with Trenton 'Panty-Melting' Reynolds.

I'm not a prude; I like sex and I like it rough – apparently. But never in a million years would I have considered myself an exhibitionist.

Honestly, the thought that Trent and I could get caught while I'd sucked down those inches? Super hot.

Even hotter was how he'd looked down at my face with a mixture of reverence and pain, fucking my mouth while he held my head in place. Never done that and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

My makeup is probably ruined but I don't care that I might be looking like a clown.

Because Trent is looking at me like I'm the utmost perfect thing to ever grace this earth.

"So that was a really good game you played." I rub his chest affectionately, over his hoodie. Conversation is good after a blowjob. Yeah. Real good.

"Hmm. You think so?" he humors me, too.

His inhale nearly lifts me up. "Yeah. Kind of makes me wish I came to more of them."

"Yeah?" He's breathing a little ragged. "Wish you came more, too."

I've always loved watching him play. Football was nice and all but something about Trent's passion for the game – not to mention his broad shoulders fit for climbing and aggressiveness on the field – always made watching better. Something about him on the field was plain HOT. "Me, too. Let's set a schedule – you make me cum four times a week and I make you cum three times a week. That way we're busy cuming seven days a week."