Chapter 1

I walked down the streets of Japan. I almost never get wishes, but to be honest I couldn't care less about shrines or money, but I do need the wishes, how else would I survive? Bad bitch like me gotta live off somewhere.

"Mi Lord! Here kitty kitty!"

I look over at The God Yato, he was in a even lower rank than me, I actually have somewhere to stay and sleep. I pitied him, he had nothing to do and no fun these few past decades. He looks like a fucking cat though.

I've never talked to him before, but I have observed him a lot, I observe every one of my toys~! Every last one of those fat asses.

He's one of a kind, a wild card, a special little kitten!

I'm sure he'll make one hell of a show for me one of these days, or months, or years, or decades! Even so, I've waited for so long, but my patience is endless! It's almost as long as my-

I reverted my attention back to the God, only to see him aimlessly sprinting towards a cat, a girl with brown hair trailing behind.

My eyes widened.

"Watch out!" I yelled.

But I was too late, the girl whom had tried to save the God had been hit, only for her 'spirit' to be taken out of her body, I feel myself smirk.

"Oh?"

I stare at her, she stared back, noticing my menacing glare burning in the back of her head, she stared at me blankly, I give her one last smirk followed by a wink before turning around and leaving the area.

I look up at the sky, I was on one of the highest building around this city, I liked staring at the dark and midnight sky. It always soothed me. A bitch like me is pretty poetic, huh?

I couldn't help but to wonder what that girl is doing, in addition I could visit the girl that crashed and lost her body, but wouldn't The God Yato be there to? I don't want to reveal myself to him just yet..........

Fuck it, I'll go anyway.

I jumped from building to building, I was met by a glass window, as if on que, the girl's parents left her hospital room, and the God wasn't here, so this was the perfect chance.

I made myself at home, and somehow got into her room, it was fairly easy since no one could really see me.

After I sat down on the chair, she opened her eyes and stared at me in shock.

"WH-"

I hold her mouth, making her yells completely muffled.

"Shhh!" I said, she hesitated but soon she relaxed her muscles, and she stopped her attempts to talk, luckily no one had seemed heard us.

I sigh and looked over at her, my dark glare with the mixture of my smirk made her jump in both surprise and fear of my glowing E/c eyes.

"I'm L/n Y/n! God of Chaos and Mischief. It's a pleasure to be your acquaintance-"

A blue haired God soon crashed onto the window. I would quickly leave the room but the fuck's already seen me.

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself, wondering how he managed to crash into a window.

I sigh to myself.

"Heh? Who are you?" The cat asked, I raised my brows.

"You should have been here when I introduced myself, though I get the feeling you already know that you just want to confirm it, don't ya?"

I sent him a toothy smirk.

"Well, miss Hiyori, you seem okay, I think I'll make my leave now, pleasure to finally meet you, Yato"

I jumped out of the window, only to feel someone attempt to grip my F/c surgical mask, of course it was too late, I was already out of there.

I left so early it was kinda unfair, but I could always hack into the security cameras and watch and hear the whole conversation.

But I had to leave the hospital early since I got a wish, it was a wish from a girl.

She had a problem for me to fix, like almost every person relies on the power of a God, my name had been getting more and more popular, which is bad...

The girl's name was...

Iko Hisashi.