Chapter 18

I sip the cup of coffee on my table,
'He's late'
I glance back at my watch, before sighing impatiently. This particular coffee shop had very dim lights, I took a liking to the shop because of that, it eased whatever headaches I had after drinking their coffee.

Laughter and conversations echoed around the shop, I look around at the humans. Their bright smiling faces made my cringe in disgust.

I hear the bell sound, I look up and was met with a bluenettee. The man looked around before spotting me, he jogged over to me before sitting down.

"You're late" I scowl, giving him a sharp glare.
"Come on! I'm only a few minutes late!" He says with his signature grin.
"You're about 40 minutes late, Yato" I try to stay calm as to not make a scene. I didn't want the attention of the Gods.

I sigh at his silence as he sheepishly smiles at me.

"So what exactly happened in that meeting?" He asks me, a look of curiosity across his face.
"They were discussing about Bishamon's more recent actions, the fight between the two of you, luckily they didn't put much attention to you. Only referring to you as 'the nameless God'. What concerns me more is the fact that they are now weary of Kugaha, if they manage to find him-"
"Yeah, I know. They might eventually find trails leading to father, also most likely leading to us" he cuts me off, after finishing his sentence, he sighs while scratching the back of his head.

I once again sip my cup.

"Hey, where's Sadda? He's usually always with you."
"I could ask the same thing"
"I asked first-"
"And I asked second, what's your point?"
He groans in frustration, I give him a mischievous grin,
"He's hanging out with Kazume I presume, we should meet in an hour or so"
"Well, Yukine's at Kofuku's, the kid's studying with Hiyori"

A sudden ding on my phone interrupted our conversation, I grab the phone and look at the notifications.

'A new job'

"It's a new job, I have to go, sorry" I apologized, he gives me an understanding smile,
"It's fine, you have you're own work and I have mine, see you around Y/n"

Yall, should I make small updates in short periods of time or larger updates in longer periods of time?

                                 -Author-chan🍵