Chapter 9

After finishing my job, I walked towards the black colored shrine that was made for me,
Who could've done this?
I sigh, as I was now obligated to stay make this officially my shrine. After meeting the requirements, I now officially had my shrine.

I look down at my phone, it had vibrated signaling someone is texting me, it was Daikoku.
'Yato's here, just incase you were wondering. He's annoying me'

I only chuckled, and made my way to Kofuku's place. Since he remembered me already, there was no point in me staying with him. Now that I remember a lot more then before, it's only natural that I'm longing to know more.

I open their doors quietly, I was met by three crying figures, I quietly watch them. They exchanged words, and thanked the regalias whom had helped on the exorcism.

I see, he doesn't need me. He was all the love he needs right in front of him, he wants to move on from the past. I am part of his past. I am only a burden. I need to leave him, so he can move on.

I yawn, rather louder than I had originally intended to. All eyes in the room were on me, Yato and I made eye contact, making the whole room tense and awkward.

"Yo" I say, slightly waving lazily.
'That's all he says!?' Everyone thought.
"Now that we both remember each other, there's no point for me staying here with you" I see as Yato looks at me intently.
"What?" Yato asks in disbelief.
"Well, I did go to less jobs ever since we met, I need to get back on track, I might be recieving more jobs because of my shrine" I say, trying me best to avoid being direct with him.
"What...... What's your point?" He asks, I could tell he knew what I was trying to say, he was just being really hopeful, as in maybe I was kidding or something like that, but I wasn't. I sigh at his child like behavior,
"I'm leaving" I say, bluntness laced in my tone of voice as I feel a small pinch on my heart.
"W.... what!? Why!?" He asks.
His voice, desperate and hurt, wounded me deeply.
"I just explained why" I say, a fake irk mark forming on my temples, I still had my usual smirk though.

He watches as I silently retreat, trying my best to not look back, knowing his expression would probably hurt me. I make my way to the warehouse.

I open the creaky wooden door, I was met by a bunch of gardening tools and spiderwebs layering the floor like a carpet. I look for the axe, and pull it up. All of a sudden, I was inside a circle on the floor. I was taken into the under ground lair I had for myself.

I packed my stuff, such as my computers, research, and my old kimonos from back in the day. I fit the things in two luggage, one was for papers, research, and my equipment, the other were for basic stuff such as brushes, clothes, ect.

After everything, I make my way to the bridge leading to my new home, I need to get to 'The Plain Of High Heavens', but before that I need to cross the bridge that was known as 'Amano Ukihashi'.

I finally made it there, and after unpacking, I lied down on my white sheeted bed, I was too tired to move properly, I was so sleepy too.. I feel myself drift off to sleep.

My eyes open in shock, it was another one of those memories I kept getting in my sleep, and to be quite honest, I wasn't a big fan of them, it reminded me of Nora. Not long after I got bored of physically hurting humans, she didn't like it, father was okay as long as I kept hurting them emotionally.

Both Nora's, just gave me an uneasy feeling in my stomach, it felt strange, like I wanted to puke my guts out, their innocent smiles made me feel ill and sick. I had been seriously wondering why I haven't unnamed Nora.

~~

It was 12AM.

I fell asleep because of my lack of sleep from yesterday. I was supposed to sleep for 20 hours, but I only slept for 10 of them, so I was very, very sleepy as well as tired, the migraine wasn't helping either.

My house consisted of 6 large rooms, kitchen, bedroom, study room, bathroom, living room, and a gym. The walls were a light gray, the floor were white tiles. The place already had furniture, all I needed to do was buy some food.

I hear a knock on my door, before turning to get the door, I turn off my lamp light and make my way towards the dark wooden door.

I turn the door knob and pry the door open, I smirk tiredly at the person in front of me, they smirk back with the same expression as me.

"Been a while, huh, Sada? My latest regalia" I say to the figure before me.

"It has....Y/n the God of mischief and chaos" he replies.

Y/n the God of mischief and chaos" he replies

Name:
Sadda
(Sah-da)

Weapon Name:
Seddi
(Seh-di)

Founded by Y/n in the streets.
A Katana, can also turn into powerful twin guns(pic above), and a rifle
Used to be a broken mirror, before turned into a Blessed Vessel